South America tour Officially announced

58 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It looks like VIP sections will be seats. I thought it could be a small pit in front of the stage.

No, there will be not be seats in the pitch. It would be dangerous and unreasonable

4 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

VIP for me.  My long-time high-school third-time-is-a-charm ex-girlfriend is coming all the way from Italy for the show!  :heart:

Omg, that is some. Should be a memorable show. Good luck! ;)

6 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

Looks like Uruguay is cancelled, and a third BsAs show is on the way.

Third? There is only one show confirmed for BsAs.

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

On the website it says this week, so well I don't know

http://www.gunsnroses.com

The first presale for the SA show is on the 24th, next sunday. 
http://www.gunsnroses.com/tour
NIGHTRAIN PRESALE STARTS
JULY 24 @ 11AM

6 minutes ago, oaka said:

Initially it was announced that the venue in Rio de Janeiro would be Maracanã Stadium. I saw it on their official site. Today it says "venue TBA"... Anyone knows why ? 

They're having issues settling things with Maracanã, so it's not confirmed the show will take place there.

2 hours ago, Attlas said:

No, there will be not be seats in the pitch. It would be dangerous and unreasonable

I think you misunderstood. Look at the maps. The VIP sections are seats on the sides of stage. Don't know how you call them in English.

-----

It is weird though that sales for Argentina begin in two weeks while the rest is next week. Like they are waiting for something.

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think you misunderstood. Look at the maps. The VIP sections are seats on the sides of stage. Don't know how you call them in English.

-----

It is weird though that sales for Argentina begin in two weeks while the rest is next week. Like they are waiting for something.

ooouuuh right. But it has to be seats because that section of the stadium is the grandstand ehich has seats that are part of the stadium. I guess I misunderstood your comment because in Argentina we call "Campo VIP" to the closest section to the stage in the pitch

47 minutes ago, Attlas said:

ooouuuh right. But it has to be seats because that section of the stadium is the grandstand ehich has seats that are part of the stadium. I guess I misunderstood your comment because in Argentina we call "Campo VIP" to the closest section to the stage in the pitch

I know. I said that because in the USA shows, there are two small pits in each side of the stage, they look like only 100 people could fit each, so I assumed that's what they would call VIP over there.

The "Campo VIP" in Argentina will probably hold 1000 people or more, which is not what I would call VIP, lol.

29 minutes ago, emybdc said:

The show in Curitiba will have no seats at all:

http://hte.com.br/image.php?image=file_578e62bfacb29.jpg&signature=b10a0cb15509623ae1380268d0972507&type=mapa

Edit:
this one is a better pic:

Pedreira-Curitiba.png

that looks like a pool in the middle of the jungle :P

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

that looks like a pool in the middle of the jungle :P

It kinda is LOL it's an abandoned quary. It's the best venue I've ever been to, the acoustics are insane. The size of the pit turns me off tho.

• Like 1

What it is suspicious about the Argentina dates is that all presales will go on next week while Argentina's one will be in two weeks. There are shows ahead of Argentina's only date show that will start being sold before that one.

Makes no sense :shrugs: