05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

6 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

Who did you book with?  Some of them are fairly flexible in that if you turn up earlier and there is space on a bus that's leaving they'll let you on.  Best checking with them.  I doubt they'd run buses that don't arrive in time but surely that must be one of the final ones 

It is, it's the last one. Yeah they do mention you might be able to get on an earlier one.

edit: and booked on Marathon busses.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

Gold circle looks like it will be substantial looking at this pic  https://twitter.com/GNRLA/status/867730596398850048/photo/1

I was thinking that. It's huge.

Edited by Carburetta

4 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

You will probably miss most of the support acts but unless there's severe traffic you should be OK. Why did you book it for 5 when gates are at 3?

Main reason is I wanted to watch the Scottish cup final in Dublin, and somebody above said it should take a hour, I think that's sounding like a conservative estimate. I'm Golden circle so I don't really need to worry about getting a place.

Not that fussed for the support but I guess seeing a bit of Royal blood would be ok. I think a realistic start time for Guns is 8pm regardless of what the promoters say.

• Like 1

• downzy pinned this topic

Axl looked fucking great in that video! 

What an asshole that guy with the camera was though...

2 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

1:57 "I'm his girlfriend" ?

I heard that as well! If she means she's Axl's then good for him! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carburetta said:

Main reason is I wanted to watch the Scottish cup final in Dublin, and somebody above said it should take a hour, I think that's sounding like a conservative estimate. I'm Golden circle so I don't really need to worry about getting a place.

Not that fussed for the support but I guess seeing a bit of Royal blood would be ok. I think a realistic start time for Guns is 8pm regardless of what the promoters say.

Exactly. Need to see Celtic beforehand!! 

44 minutes ago, money honey said:

Aw no. That's huge. 

Awesome!! But why Aer Lingus plane not the GNR plane???

Cos it's an Irish airline? 

Just now, Carburetta said:

Sorry, not a Celtic fan. I'm an interested observer in this match though. 

Didn't say you were but I am and lookin forward to ending the season and 50th anniversay on a domestic unbeaten high. Plus hate Aberdeen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Haha! As soon as he got his name wrong it was all downhill from there. Fuck me he even got the name of the city in which the terrorist attack occurred wrong. :facepalm:

Edited by AlexC