07/12/17 - Nijmegen, NL - Goffertpark

alfierose

4 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

I fucking hope not. Sick of this shit. We basically have Angus on tour but can't get Adler or Popcorn or Don't Damn Me or Slither. But we get 2 boring songs with Angus and Slash can't solo when Angus is there. BULLSHIT

Well i'm sure the folks actually attending the shows are loving it......It's not intended to impress some guy behind his laptop.................

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Hejanne said:

The album White pony is my favorite. Especially the song Passenger :D Or Knife party ;) I have seen them a couple of times over the years. I would loveto see them opening for Guns N' Roses :wub:

I love that album, Pink Maggit, Digital Bath, Rx Queen, Change. I saw them last year at a small show at the Ryman. They fucking rocked the"mother church".  I have been to 5 or 6 shows there and I have never seen it like that. I thought they were going to bring the ceiling down on the church pews.

Man, Angus looks old lol. Guess I am just not use to seeing him in regular clothes. He still fucking rocks. It has been a while since I have seen Ac/Dc, 2001 was the only time I have seen them. I want to see this Axl/Dc but don't want to travel to do so.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 2

Just now, WindsorBoy147 said:

Well i'm sure the folks actually attending the shows are loving it......It's not intended to impress some guy behind his laptop.................

I would definitely totally hate it and would be totally pissed. I am just so happy that my country is so uninteresting for this complete idiot Angus that it never even crossed his mind to come and take away form the concert I've been waiting so long for.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WindsorBoy147 said:

Wrong. They want to see GNR. They didn't pay to see Angus come ham it up and Have Slash and Richard playing Malcolm Young. I LOVE AC/DC but this is some selfish shit. At least let Slash and Fortus have some fun. I mean Angus is past his prime and these are shitty AC/DC songs in the big scheme of things. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Asia said:

I would definitely totally hate it and would be totally pissed. I am just so happy that my country is so uninteresting for this complete idiot Angus that it never even crossed his mind to come and take away form the concert I've been waiting so long for.

AC/DC never was in POLAND??

Just now, smoking guns said:

Wrong. They want to see GNR. They didn't pay to see Angus come ham it up and Have Slash and Richard playing Malcolm Young. I LOVE AC/DC but this is some selfish shit. At least let Slash and Fortus have some fun. I mean Angus is past his prime and these are shitty AC/DC songs in the big scheme of things. 

Valid point actually...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

AC/DC never was in POLAND??

I dunno, they probably were, I was never interested. But apparenlty, thank  you dear God, Poland ain't intersing enough for Angus to come here for just a guest-spot.

yep. smoking guns is right. this is just axl being himself. showing angus his love for ac/dc as cleraly he would like to continue ac/dc thing.

angus should retire ac/dc. they truly are way past their prime, just recycling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smoking guns said:

But, WHY?!?!

did Angus invite Slash to an Axl/D.C. Show to play SCOM and hog the stage???

Precisely, Slash was present at two Axl/DC shows and he was NEVER invited on stage (neither was Duff) even to play an AC/DC song, not to mention a GNR song. WHich makes Angus look like an arsehole.

• Like 1

Just now, MisterNo said:

yep. smoking guns is right. this is just axl being himself. showing angus his love for ac/dc as cleraly he would like to continue ac/dc thing.

angus should retire ac/dc. they truly are way past their prime, just recycling.

No fucking way. Axl/DC is the greatest.

• Like 1

Just now, AlexC said:

No fucking way. Axl/DC is the greatest.

I think you're on the wrong message board, then... This is for Guns N'Roses fans, have you noticed? I believe an AC/DC fan forum is also existing and functioning...

• Like 1

Setlist so far:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome to the Jungle 
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live and Let Die
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine