GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Is that Angie or Changi, Changi I'm talking to the people now Changi right  alright there's no answer Changi Changi i'm not fuckin' with you. Now Duff he would fuck with you

Sounds like another inside joke. It would make some sense if they were playing Angie :lol:

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Sounds like another inside joke. It would make some sense if they were playing Angie :lol:

Perhaps it's an inside joke because they were supposed to play Angie but decided change it to Wild Horses, but Axl didn't know. Hence the changie, from the word change, but with -ie at the end in order to rhyme with Angie. Am I even making sense? No? Sorry :P 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Perhaps it's an inside joke because they were supposed to play Angie but decided change it to Wild Horses, but Axl didn't know. Hence the changie, from the word change, but with -ie at the end in order to rhyme with Angie. Am I even making sense? No? Sorry :P 

I thought it had something to do with the name of the venue that is Chiangi... :smiley-confused2:

Dammit, Axl, stop your inside jokes (and burn the boots) when we don't know what are you talking about :max:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Oh yes, this makes sense :lol:

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I thought it had something to do with the name of the venue that is Chiangi... :smiley-confused2:

Dammit, Axl, stop your inside jokes (and burn the boots) when we don't know what are you talking about :max:

Yeah that's what I thought too. I listened to it about ten times - it was just to listen to him speaking though, damn!  :wub:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Or this :lol:

Yeah, Axl, goddamit, I already don't understand shit of what you say on stage and you make it worst by making inside jokes. Stop it (take the shirt off your waist:rofl-lol:

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe Axl came out with the joke about the name of the venue thinking they would play Angie. They played Wild Horses, but he told it anyway :lol:

Looool. Poor Axl, so happy that he can come up with his own joke (he was working on instead of writing a new song)  but the bastards changed the intro :max::rofl-lol:

11 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yeah, Axl, goddamit, I already don't understand shit of what you say on stage and you make it worst by making inside jokes. Stop it (take the shirt off your waist:rofl-lol:

Yiss :max:. We will soon need a translator for your stage rambling, Axl. (and wear the shorts for fuck's sake:ph34r:

7 hours ago, money honey said:

@Powerage5 @Blacksabbath Editing to tag you re. my query below as suggested by another member. Could you help me please?

---

Can I deviate from the discussion topic here for a moment? MY OH and I are considering travelling to the US for one of the August shows, probably the Buffalo, NY one on August 16th as that is most accessible from Ireland.

I've read elsewhere on here that there are plenty of tickets for this show still available. Needless to say I want pit! 

Ticketmaster is showing the super pricey pit 'package' with access to the stage, goodie bag etc and all that bollocks. Does anyone with more experience of this stuff know: are these packages the only way of getting access to the pit?? TIA.

BS would be able to give you a better answer. I, for lack of a better term, haven't been taking buying GN'R tickets seriously since the reunion. With how expensive their tickets are now, my plan nowadays is to wait until the week of the show and get whatever is cheap. My days of being on the barrier are over at $300-$400 for a pit ticket. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, money honey said:

@Powerage5 @Blacksabbath Editing to tag you re. my query below as suggested by another member. Could you help me please?

---

Can I deviate from the discussion topic here for a moment? MY OH and I are considering travelling to the US for one of the August shows, probably the Buffalo, NY one on August 16th as that is most accessible from Ireland.

I've read elsewhere on here that there are plenty of tickets for this show still available. Needless to say I want pit! 

Ticketmaster is showing the super pricey pit 'package' with access to the stage, goodie bag etc and all that bollocks. Does anyone with more experience of this stuff know: are these packages the only way of getting access to the pit?? TIA.

Hello @money honey, I live in Ca and after doing some digging pit is sold out for the New York show so you probably would have to purchase a VIP package or if you wanted to go with stub hub they have pit for $290 on Duffs side or $315 Slash's side.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

No shirt around the waist here. I think he looks good:

Can anyone help with what he says at 1:00? Is it a message to someone in the crowd? And what he says to Duff?

I'm hearing the same as everyone else but not sure what he means. I love this video, just watched and it gave me chills.

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah that's what I thought too. I listened to it about ten times - it was just to listen to him speaking though, damn!  :wub:

Yeah that is my take on it too....and his speaking voice is sooooo nice to listen too. We need more of that! Speak Axl,  speak! ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

It gave me chills too...but when did patience become a hip-hop song? LOL Don't get me wrong I like the extra funk, but really Frank?

I noticed the drums too. I have always loved listening to him talk and I also love watching him play the piano. :heart:

22 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

It looks like a fan (lower right corner) is jumping and waving and Axl is imitating her (in a sweet way).   Soooo.....who's gonna step up and take their shirt off at a show so he imitate that?

Yeah only to get stopped by Mr Security Man like in Philly....:rofl-lol: remember mean, mean security?

But maybe get a group of girls with t-shirts saying take yours off and we will too :P

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, dgnr said:

Last night's Jungle :rofl-lol:

giphy.gif  

VERY GORDO :wow:

lol reminds me of my last boyfriend <_<

6 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Lol. He was mimicking some people in the audience :P

@killuridols I think you will like this video :ph34r: 

Reveal hidden contents

ASS spoted :jerkoff:

Hah, lol, yeah :drool:

I think he's conscious of the big ass and don't wanna show it :hahafyou:

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

VERY GORDO :wow:

lol reminds me of my last boyfriend <_<

Uh, sorry about that :wacko:

About the gordo :P Did you ever notice how brazilian girls comment on his twitter with 'Te amo gordo' or 'Tá gordo mas eu te amo'? Funny and cringeworthy at the same time :facepalm::rofl-lol: