GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

16 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Watch the first 20 seconds

and then:

C5mfDjtWcAARgiO.jpg  

just sayin' :ph34r::smiley-confused2:

Maybe Slash was feeling nostalgic and watched a couple of old Axl videos :awesomeface:

And then while watching this video he listened to Axl talk and decided he needed to get that shirt...

• Like 1

Maybe Fortus misses his wife who he just married? and he has young kiddos too..I know there are pics all the time of Susan and Meegan but none of Fortus' wife that we have seen on while on tour. She must not be able to get away even for just a short while..who knows? I think she is a lawyer or something. But yeah, poor guy does look pretty miserable lately. 

17 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Watch the first 20 seconds

and then:

just sayin' :ph34r::smiley-confused2:

This counts as Slaxl, right? Just like Chinese Democracy Japan '88? It's Slaxl, Slaxl everywhere :wub:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Doesn't Fortus look miserable lately?

Every pic I have seen of him he looks like he's stood in the dole queue. 

I noticed that too. Poor guy needs a rest. Maybe a forever rest from Guns N' Roses, this tour is killing him, he doesn't look good at all, maybe too much spinning, shredding and guitar punching, who knows :shrugs: Maybe Axl feels pity for him and decide to call somebody else :smiley-confused2:

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I don't want to be that girl, but not everything that has "official" in the name is really official.

This is real ACDC Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/acdc/

sorry :shrugs::smiley-confused2:

Good to know. Thanks

Don't even remember following this one. Just put the app on my phone yesterday.

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it

46 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't see how a typo or a little mistake writing a word is that big of a deal :shrugs:

Only explanation: plain jealousy :lol:

Some of us here (mostly non-Americans) speak or have learned one or two or even three languages other than our native tongues. While others.... lol :heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I don't see how a typo or a little mistake writing a word is that big of a deal :shrugs:

What about Frank then? Looks like he just saw a "where's Steven?" sign :lol:

Also, it looks like Dizzy just woke up and is stretching.

That's actually great news (well, to me anyways). Don't want Angus getting in the middle of Guns N' Roses.

It would the saddest news since the beginning od 2016. Goodbye our hopes for a new album or a functioning long-term, creative band with both Axl and Slash... 

Edited by Asia