VIDEOGAME Thread...

i'm looking for a little help here.

I'm trying to find a freeware version of the original Doom for PC. However i want episodes 2 and 3. The Shores Of Hell and Inferno respectavly. if you could drop me a PM that would be great.

Thanks

wii sports owns any other game on any other console out there.

no other game makes you actually feel like your their playing it

nintendo wii is a console worth buying for wii sports alone, not forgetting its free with the console,

nintendo could've bought this game out on its own & made loads more money

nintendo wii is a console worth buying for wii sports alone, not forgetting its free with the console,

Ironic isn't it? We spend good money on hi-tech goodies so we can pretend to play a sport we could play in real life and get the health benefits of physical excercise from.

Anyway, I'm currently enjoying BioShock. Although the hacking is getting to be a chore.

Ironic isn't it? We spend good money on hi-tech goodies so we can pretend to play a sport we could play in real life and get the health benefits of physical excercise from.

Anyway, I'm currently enjoying BioShock. Although the hacking is getting to be a chore.

I stopped hacking after a couple hours. It really isn't needed. I just collected enough autohacks to get into important stuff like safes.

the stupid mini game as you call it is sold out everywhere, name one 360 or ps3 title you cant buy in the shops, there aint any, you cant get certain wii games for love nor money- not everyone wants to run round pretending they're rambo

Oh, so you base whether something is good on how much it sells?

If I had that thought process, I would have missed out on so many good things.

I don't go after games like gundam on the ps3, because those games aren't worth my breath, I go after what are the "Best" titles on the ps3.

I don't know why your trying to impress me with your "whopping" 13 games, congragulations I suppose?

I'm not gonna write a list of my games, I have over 28, and it would be too tedious for me to do so. But trust me, with the exception of super monkey ball banana blitz none of them are minigames.

as for the future of the console, well isn't there gonna be something like 158 titles for the wii over the next 6 months? (I forget if the 158 is included for ds games.) Sure most of it is shit shovelware, but theres some very notable inclusions such as smash, mario kart etc.

It can do much more then mini games, and of course it has more mini games shovelware then anything else, it's what it was marketed as, what else did you expect?

13 good titles. I've gotten every game worth getting so far, sans a few games. I should be picking up those this weekend. None of the other shit is worth my breath. For every Galaxy, there's 20 Far Cry's.

And, I wasn't trying to impress anybody. Me having that many titles would put me into a higher bracket. A lot of people don't even have that many. You're the exception with having almost 30games.

And, they may not be all mini games, but I'm sure all of what you have isn't praise worthy. And, I've heard of 120 something titles for the Wii in the next year. There's a whopping 6, or so games that are waaaay ahead of the rest. The rest is crap, or so it seems. I may change my mind on few. The rest I'm sure I wont be dazzled by.

And, of course it can do more than mini games. It could do better than what we've already seen in good titles.

But when? Like I said before, people are buying the awful games. So, the developers are going to keep making what the people are buying. That needs to end. The developers need to stop being lazy, and make worthy titles.

You know, I recently saw something where they put all the consoles against eachother in games.

It was something like, if the game scored an 8, or above, it was eligible. The Wii had something like 14 titles to the PS3's 40something. XBox pulling the lead with 80some. The PS3's are probably mostly 3rd party games. But, 14 titles is really bad either way you put it.

And, something you don't seem to understand is, that I want good games to play. I don't have loyalty to any game company. If I did, I probably wouldn't have a problem with all the shitty games. As big as the Wii is, there isn't an excuse to as why there not being enough good games. There just isn't.

:lol:

^^ I agree with this guy. It seems every game Nintendo is releasing is some shit minigames game (two Rayman Raving Rabbids within the space of a year, come on :rolleyes:), I mean come on why don't they actually release games that are worth the money you pay for them. Super Mario Galaxy and Guitar Hero are pretty much the only game worth buying on the Wii at the moment (no idea when No More Heroes comes out).

The only Wii games I can see in the future that will be worth owning will be SMG, Mario Kart Wii, SSBB, No More Heroes and maybe another F Zero game. That's nothing compared to the other consoles. Where the hell are the great shooters that's possible for this system?! Goddamn even some sort of Wii Counterstrike would be great, something that makes great use of the Wii control system.

Where are the games that aren't for kids?

The Wii is full of potential for great, innovative games. Sadly, Nintendo and about 2 other developers are the only people who make games for the Wii that realize it's full potential.

If it wasn't for Smash Bros. I'd definitely be selling my Wii. In the end, sales, and innovations don't mean a damn thing unless there are good games for the system.

Sadly, Nintendo and about 2 other developers are the only people who make games for the Wii that realize it's full potential.

The Wii hasn't been out that long yet, genious. Do you really think developers are going to realize the full potential of such an innovative and complex console? Nobody knows what the hell the Wii can do yet, and I'm sure in a few years there are going to be games that BLOW everyone's mind, while the 360 continues to release mediocre first-person-shooters that idiot fanboys such as yourself will drool over. The FPS genre is so flat and boring that everytime somebody mentions Halo at my school I want to kick them in the neck. Give me something fun, something innovative. Give me Wii Sports, Link's Crossbow Training, Wii Fit, Soulcalibur Legends. Right now we're looking at the tip of the iceberg; in a few years I guarantee the Wii will have some of the greatest games anybody's ever heard of. For all the proof you need, just look at the DS. It's been out for years and we're still trying to figure out what this thing can do. Hell, Phantom Hourglass completely re-invented the way I look at Adventure games.

If it wasn't for Smash Bros. I'd definitely be selling my Wii. In the end, sales, and innovations don't mean a damn thing unless there are good games for the system.

I doubt you'll regret that!

Edited by NewGunner22

It's been out since November 06.

What are they waiting for when CD gets released?

You Wii-fan boys really do pull a bunch of bullshit excuses.

I didn't think Cod4, Burnout, and Gow3 were generic but then again you guys are spoiled with Gingerbread Ninjas so it's understandable

Edited by Axl98

I didn't think Cod4, Burnout, and Gow3 were generic but then again you guys are spoiled with Gingerbread Ninjas so it's understandable

i hope your not refering to me as a fanboy, as i have owned a 360 since launch day,

seems like sour grapes to me

Edited by lawrence

i hope your not refering to me as a fanboy, as i have owned a 360 since launch day,

The whole Wii sports comment that made you sound like a fanboy.

Regardless if you are or aren't one.

The whole Wii sports comment that made you sound like a fanboy.

Regardless if you are or aren't one.

why is it i'm not allowed to express an opinion without some derogatory comment being made

i have loads of 360 games,to be honest i prefer to play the grand theft auto trilogy on my 360 than any 360 game thats been released

does that make me an xbox fanboy? i bet you didn't get a 360 on launch day did ya?

as i said before wii sports owns any other game out there, seeing as i have the two best consoles . i should think that i'm allowed an opinion on these things dont you?

Edited by lawrence

Yeah, I'd love for you to explain how Wii sports is better than Cod4, Burnout, Mass Effect, Rainbow Six Vegas.

But do tell.

I never said you aren't allowed a opinion.

But if you're going to make a statement like that especially when you don't own a PS3 either what were you expecting?

Yeah, I'd love for you to explain how Wii sports is better than Cod4, Burnout, Mass Effect, Rainbow Six Vegas.

But do tell.

I never said you aren't allowed a opinion.

But if you're going to make a statement like that especially when you don't own a PS3 either what were you expecting?

they're games that have been done to death-

wii sports is such a fun little item, great for partys or when friends are around or just great on your own

my wife has never aked for a go on the 360, as soon as she saw wii sports & wii play you couldn't get the controller back off her, that kind of tells me something

cant wait to get my hands & my wii zapper gun on this aswell

3518773xwz8.jpg

Edited by lawrence

not really on topic.

but im pretty sure ive decided which TV i want.

Sony 40v3000

http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.act...+Sony+BRAVIA+TV

24f, 1080p, 40" and the contrast ratio is something like 16000:1

:wub: went to test it out in john lewis today. totally blew my mind

Where do you get all this money?  :confused:  You're like 14 :lol:.

Child sex trade  :no: , I am not impressed JDRM...not impressed. 

not really on topic.

Sony 40v3000

KDL-40V3000_HEADON.jpg

i officially hate you...

but you are blatantly over compensating for a tiny penis...

if not i will do sexual favours to use the tv...

Im just jumpin in, so I dont know whats going on in discussion, but I fighuredd I'd let everyone know about one of the sickest games ever...Burnout Paradise!!!! that game has a killer soundtrack, and the graphics are amazing especially for 360.

Child sex trade :no: , I am not impressed JDRM...not impressed.

Gotta do what you gotta do ;)

(I haven't spend any money since around October last year, and quite a large chunk of it is Christmas money)

not really on topic.

Sony 40v3000

KDL-40V3000_HEADON.jpg

i officially hate you...

but you are blatantly over compensating for a tiny penis...

if not i will do sexual favours to use the tv...

:lol:

I also saw some X Series sony's. those things are fucking AWESOME :mellow:bravia_x.jpg

but are almost £1000 more than the V series previously mentioned -_-

jimmyslash: burnout looks brilliant! Been playing the demo non stop for days! Ive got to pick it up when i get a chance!

Edited by JDRM