How often do you listen to Guns N' Roses?

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Everyday, mainly CD or dip into UYI or Live Era.

Shacklers, ITW, scraped, sorry in high rotation on radio wasted where the rock is crack, the tracks are smack. 99.9 RWR here's a little Riad n bedouins to break dance to..

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

Voted all the time, but to be fair, I only re-discovered GNR last summer. Hadn't been listening (or hardly listened) for twenty years. So, to me, CD is still quite new, and I listen to it often. As is TSI, only knew a couple of tracks from way back.

Wish my piece of shit stereo picked up Radio Wasted, that station sounds like it kicks ass!

it's just me randomly jumping from track to track on my iTunes while ranting about JFK conspiracies, CD and the culture of narcissism in the 21st century.

I go through stages, sometimes it's all I listen to and sometimes I'll go months without listening to them. I'm right back into a 'listen to them every day' mood - listening to them while I type this as it happens, Boston 2002 Soundboard, probably best version of 'Knockin' on Heavens Door' I've ever heard :)

Guest Len B'stard

Very rarely. Once every few months. I get to missin' em tons and then put em on my ipod and remind myself why i don't listen to em much...cuz i just know every word, every note, every lick, every guitar line, everything off by heart...it's difficult to keep listening like that. I gotta always have something new (new to me) on the boil.

I listen to them at least a few times a week. I had a time in the mid 2000's where I didn't listen for a while. Once the new cd came out it sparked a lot of interest back and I've been listening ever since and checking this board way too often. I'm definitely ready for more new music.

I went with "Every So Often".

I used the Chinese LP to test a new stylus a week ago or so, but I only listened to about half of IRS when I did. It'd be weeks since I listened to them prior to that. However, I was driving around yesterday and threw in the album and ended up listening straight through CitR.

I listened to Nightrain yesterday. And the CD demos (so much better than the final versions) a while ago. Listened to Breakdown on the weekend. I guess I didn't listen to any GNR at all in 2013.

I agree with that comment that the CD leaks were better than the final versions, I tend to listen to them alot more than the album itself.

Between the car, my ipod, and my vinyl collection I listen to at least 1 gnr song pretty much everyday. But since I bought uyi 1 and 2 on vinyl, I've been in love with the illusion era again. Between my records and youtube I've been jamming all things that era a ton lately. BTW Directv has a youtube function, which I have been watching many proshot concerts from 92' on my tv. Which I already own Tokyo, Paris, and Indiana (91'), but it's nice to watch the ones I don't own. My only complaint from that whole era are Axl's short shorts. What the hell was he thinking? But besides that those concerts are just awesome. I prefer the Appetite era line up, but the Illusion era has sooo many more songs. It makes it my favorite era to watch.

About a week ago I did my vinyl gnr musical odessy. I don't have lies or spaghetti, but still just doing Appetite, the illusioons, and CD are really fun to listen to in order. And will help give people a better understanding of CD, if they don't like it imo. I have always felt that CD is a very natural progression from where the band was on the illusions. I do think both illusion albums are over all better, but still I hear the progression.

Every so often I'll play something from Chinese. Every so often I'll play something from the "glory era" (usually an Illusion epic).

If something was released tomorrow? I'd listen to it for days on end.

Listened to CD from start to finish a few days ago because everyone on here keeps saying how good it is. Thought I may have missed something the first twenty times I heard it. But nope, it's still mediocre at best, so I flipped on appetite and listened to Mr. Brownstone and Nightrain for the first time in a while.

• Like 1