Your reaction if the same setlist on 2014 tour?

At this point, why would you expect anything different? Covering another 25 year old song of UYI shows nothing. Any cover band can learn one in an hr. This is the "vision" Axl had when the real band broke up I guess. I have seen them every time they have toured and I would do it again this year if they are close, but it doesn't change the fact of how sad this has become

My problem isn't the setlist, it's the order!

Minus a song or two, the Guns "setlist" is exactly what I'd want to hear.

I just hate that I know what song is coming up next every time. I can't stand that the stage set is low on visuals and is designed for a sprinting Axl Rose who doesn't run. I loathe that Axl is gonna leave the stage 73 times in 3 hours.

I love the players!!! I love the songs!!! I just want it to feel more special and less like Walmart.

Vince Neil can't sing at all and Motley Crue shows are always entertaining. Crue shows are so high on production and visuals that you forget that fat fuck is out in front skipping words and holding the mic to the crowd to sing half of the time. Blink 182 uses lasers and different smaller screens to make each song unique. Hell, even Vampire Weekend does more and all they use is can lights and a single screen that looked like a tapestry half the time.

I don't want Axl to run around. I want him on stage the whole time. I don't need a new setlist. I need a new song or two.

What do you think?