Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War (PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS FOR THE FIRST WEEK)

Nosaj Thing

From now until 2019, between Marvel and DC, there will be 29 Superhero movies released.

BTW, is it just me, or does anyone else giggle when they hear people scream and whoop at movie trailers?

Not as much as I giggled when I saw the ending of Guardians of the Galaxy (Howard the Duck) and heard a guy in the crowd shout "fuck yeah!"

Glad to see Marvel is doing great and ambitious things with their Phase 3.

The fact that this particular Infinity War story arc is being split into two films seems to suggest that this might be some sort of grand finale. Two-parter splits usually seem to be the grand finale (Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games, The Hobbit, e.t.c.)

My guess is that most of the major players will die throughout different parts of Phase 3 so that Phase 4 can focus mostly on newcomers. Afterall, these actors aren't getting any younger and probably don't wanna sign on for too many more films after this. Chris Evans has made it pretty clear that he is totally not interested after this.

My guess is that by the time Phase 3 ends in 2019, Disney/ Marvel will try to buy back Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and the X-Men so that those heroes can be the focus of Phase 4.

From now until 2019, between Marvel and DC, there will be 29 Superhero movies released.

BTW, is it just me, or does anyone else giggle when they hear people scream and whoop at movie trailers?

Not as much as I giggled when I saw the ending of Guardians of the Galaxy (Howard the Duck) and heard a guy in the crowd shout "fuck yeah!"

I get why teenagers (might) get excited by these superhero driven movies, but watching grown men get giddy over Howard the Duck is pretty hilarious.

I get why teenagers (might) get excited by these superhero driven movies, but watching grown men get giddy over Howard the Duck is pretty hilarious.

I've gotta admit I wouldn't mind seeing a new Howard the Duck movie.

Yeah, I remember when I went to see The Dark Knight Rises, by the end of the movie people started applauding and I was like "what the fuck y'all doing? :huh: "

It's understandable, though. Those people are Marvel fans, and they love this shit, even more than us.

I just hope Benedict Cumberbatch isn't Doctor Strange.

Too bad; He is.

I think he's great.

orly.jpg

hooray for tolerance!

I wasn't aware "entered negotiations" meant "will play".

Of course not, hooray for tolerance!. But it's a high possibility and very likely at this point.

He's a great actor.

An overrated actor, hooray for tolerance!.

Because its fucking awesome.

This is literally the best time for me to be a movie fan. All of my dream movies are being made!

You want another Star Wars Trilogy with the original cast and newcomers alike? No problem, here you go! Have some fucking spin offs in between while we are at it! We will even hire a competent team to pull it off!

Do you love comic books? How about them Marvel books? Well here are stand alone movies for all your favorite characters! What's that? Your favorite is a lesser known character? No problem! They get a movie too! And how about we tie all of those in together in one coherent universe that come to a head in epic event movies? Cool! We will do that! You've been wanting Civil War? Sure thing! Thanos? How about two movies for that! Here are some TV shows to go with those, too.

And hey, those X Men movies are pretty good! Here, have one on Apocalypse, and we know you've all been bitching about Deadpool so you can have that too!

Oh, you like DC? Here's a motherfucking movie with Batman fighting Superman! Not enough? Ok, we will make more like Marvel is and give you two Justice League movies!

You like Jurassic Park? Here's another! Terminator? Let's try it again with Arnie!

(Fuck the new spiderman movies though...)

• Like 2

This is literally the best time for me to be a movie fan. All of my dream movies are being made!

You want another Star Wars Trilogy with the original cast and newcomers alike? No problem, here you go! Have some fucking spin offs in between while we are at it! We will even hire a competent team to pull it off!

Do you love comic books? How about them Marvel books? Well here are stand alone movies for all your favorite characters! What's that? Your favorite is a lesser known character? No problem! They get a movie too! And how about we tie all of those in together in one coherent universe that come to a head in epic event movies? Cool! We will do that! You've been wanting Civil War? Sure thing! Thanos? How about two movies for that! Here are some TV shows to go with those, too.

And hey, those X Men movies are pretty good! Here, have one on Apocalypse, and we know you've all been bitching about Deadpool so you can have that too!

Oh, you like DC? Here's a motherfucking movie with Batman fighting Superman! Not enough? Ok, we will make more like Marvel is and give you two Justice League movies!

You like Jurassic Park? Here's another! Terminator? Let's try it again with Arnie!

Not to mention Hobbit and Assassin's Creed just around the corner......

I really did not care for The Amazing Spider-Man (I even prefer Spider-Man 3), butI liked Amazing Spider-Man 2.

I still can't believe my favourite film of the summer was the 8th Planet of the Apes film.