Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

I wonder what the conversation went like if they apparently swept some of the negative stuff out?

(Slash) ''why did you bring in that Paul Tobias dick? (Axl) ''Yes, he was useless, wasn't he? I now keep him in my Vault''.

ePYyREcV1ys.jpg

"See? He's right over there in the back. Had 'em stuffed."

:lol: Hahahaha I can't stop laughing

But I want new music, wah wah wah. I don't want to see real guns n roses reunite, wah wah wah. I want new music written a decade ago that wasn't good enough to make CD, wah wah wah. I want BBF and DJ back, not Slash wah wah wah.

I want Guns n' fucking Roses!!!

• Like 1

Is there any way to confirm this interview wasn't edited and that Slash's words are not out of context here?

Sadly as GnR fans we have to consider this possibility! This is after all,the fan base where a kid tricked the official GNR Facebook into publishing a fake Izzy interview(and I think the kid himself was the one pretending to be Izzy!) But if it's true ,this is great news. Reunion or not,as GnR fans,we should be happy about this . Of course eventually,a kid will attempt to GnR-educate us and say Slash is doing it for publicity.

Edited by Subtle Signs

Is there any way to confirm this interview wasn't edited and that Slash's words are not out of context here?

Sadly as a GnR fan we have to consider this possibility! But if it's true ,this is great news. Reunion or not,as GnR fans,we should be happy about this . Of course eventually,a kid will attempt to GnR-educate us and say Slash is doing it for publicity.

Hahaha! Absolutely. I can't wait for those people to come out and start preaching the "truth" about Slash. I'd love to see them reunite so I can watch all the people who hated Slash love hi again. People on this site, people like Jarmo haha. It will be a glorious day if it happens.

But yeah if this story doesn't get picked up releatvely fast by other media sources I'm gonna start to doubt it's authenticity. Like you said the sad reality of beinga GnR fan is this could possibly be faked with simply editing.

Sadly as a GnR fan we have to consider this possibility! But if it's true ,this is great news. Reunion or not,as GnR fans,we should be happy about this . Of course eventually,a kid will attempt to GnR-educate us and say Slash is doing it for publicity.

Hahaha! Absolutely. I can't wait for those people to come out and start preaching the "truth" about Slash. I'd love to see them reunite so I can watch all the people who hated Slash love hi again. People on this site, people like Jarmo haha. It will be a glorious day if it happens.

But yeah if this story doesn't get picked up releatvely fast by other media sources I'm gonna start to doubt it's authenticity. Like you said the sad reality of beinga GnR fan is this could possibly be faked with simply editing.

I'm skeptical but when Slash talks about "getting rid of the negativity between them all of this time"..... Who else could it be about? He doesn't have any other grudges this could apply to. At least not any that would be relevant to discuss.

This.

We don´t actually see the interviewer ask his question about Axl to Slash. Slash might have been responding to an entirely different question.

Of course it is not edited. Aftonbladet is the biggest newspaper in sweden, they would never edit something like that

Good to know. But don't say it like the rest of us had no justification to question it or that we're all versed with the massive global popularity and credibility of Aftonbladet hahaha!

Yeah, it's obvious that:

Axl and Slash are talking

They're right now on good terms

Reunion is either being worked on top secret, or hasn't really been discussed yet.

It is obvious eh?

a few hours ago we didn't know shit.

In fact we still don't know shit. All we know is they have put the negative stuff behind them. We don't know if they have even met face to face.

The way Slash immediately makes the reunion talk off limits says a LOT in my opinion. I've never seen him do that. usually he beats aroudn the bush, says it would be cool, says it's not up to him, says it would be fun or something but I don't recall him ever being so blunt in shutting down that topic. And saying "I can't answer that" also says a LOT. It's like he doesn't want to talk abut it because it is possible, he knwows it's possible but doesn't want to open the can of worms just yet so instead of following up what is essentially him saying he's friends with Axl again with "A reunion would be great" he simply says absolutely nothing. It speaks volumes. If he simply said no it won't happen nobody would believe him because it's too opposite from what he's been saying for years. He can't say yes just yet, so instead it's like he told us we're on a need to know basis.

It's gonna happen.

• Like 2

The way Slash immediately makes the reunion talk off limits says a LOT in my opinion. I've never seen him do that. usually he beats aroudn the bush, says it would be cool, says it's not up to him, says it would be fun or something but I don't recall him ever being so blunt in shutting down that topic. And saying "I can't answer that" also says a LOT. It's like he doesn't want to talk abut it because it is possible, he knwows it's possible but doesn't want to open the can of worms just yet so instead of following up what is essentially him saying he's friends with Axl again with "A reunion would be great" he simply says absolutely nothing. It speaks volumes. If he simply said no it won't happen nobody would believe him because it's too opposite from what he's been saying for years. He can't say yes just yet, so instead it's like he told us we're on a need to know basis.

It's gonna happen.

It's probably under heavy discussion which is why he didn't want to talk about the topic. Don't want to fuck up whatever's going on behind the scenes.