Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

If a reunion does happen and Axl goes back on this fuckin' almost religious commitment and Slash basically swallows all the stick he's been getting from Axl over the years then it says a lot about the both of em.

Slash has always been open to it. Slash has never hated Axl or so it seems. It's been Axl who's the one who hated and acted like Slash was the devil. If they do reunite I can see it being a situation where Axl has reached out. he's lost all his guitar players, his new band has gone nowhere and he's "running out of time". Slash is in a place where he doesn't need to do anything let alone put up with Axl's crazy shit so to me, my guess would be Ol' Axl has done some reflecting and he;s probably the one who's reached out to Slash.

Really though at this point all it says about either one of them is that they have finally grown up and acted like adults and men. see where it goes.

If a reunion does happen and Axl goes back on this fuckin' almost religious commitment and Slash basically swallows all the stick he's been getting from Axl over the years then it says a lot about the both of em.

The amount of money!

It says they've both grown up and realized the magic they made together is worth revisiting.

• Like 1

It's probably been the plan all along. It's all part of the rock career. Huge feud and split, then do a big reunion.

It says they've both grown up and realized the magic they made together is worth revisiting.

Shut up you tart :lol:

I bet Jarmo is so pissed.

Part of me believes I've hung around the GnR online world all these years just to see clowns like him do an about face. It's going to be so hilarious watching all these anti Slash and anti reunion people act like everything they believed and said in the past doesn't exist haha! If a reunion ever happens that will be one of the best things about it.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's obvious that:

Axl and Slash are talking

They're right now on good terms

Reunion is either being worked on top secret, or hasn't really been discussed yet.

It is obvious eh?

a few hours ago we didn't know shit.

Not true. There have bee many rumours from different sources since the last Vegas residency. Eddie Trunk, that promoter who said they were reuniting etc

Edit: not only that, but there have been many signs too. Of course they might very well have been bullshit all that time, but maybe they werent? Who knows.

Edited by ManetsBR

Of course it is not edited. Aftonbladet is the biggest newspaper in sweden, they would never edit something like that

Good to know. But don't say it like the rest of us had no justification to question it or that we're all versed with the massive global popularity and credibility of Aftonbladet hahaha!

It wasnt ment to be an rude answer and I understand that you can doubt it but aftonbladet has big credibilty in sweden and they would never blow it on editing an interview with slash.

I'm guessing hoping its all been taken out of context. Wonder if any of them will respond via social media.

Fixed it for you.

2qbhq39_th.jpg

Don't get it twisted Rusty! I want them to reunite, tour & release new stuff as much as the next gnr fan, I just want CD:2 and the other stuff we haven't heard from the new gnr era first! ;)

But you can't always get what you want!

Life's to short to hold grudges, it can be taken away in a flash. Its not healthy and these two guys need to remember how well they worked together. Made each other multi-millionaires & pop culture icons and insert themselves into rock's best double acts. Shame really..but hearing stuff like this (if its true) makes the fan base feel hopeful & could help dispel the tension in the fanbase regarding Axl & Slash.

I bet Jarmo is so pissed.

Part of me believes I've hung around the GnR online world all these years just to see clowns like him do an about face. It's going to be so hilarious watching all these anti Slash and anti reunion people act like everything they believed and said in the past doesn't exist haha! If a reunion ever happens that will be one of the best things about it.

Jarmo aside a lot of the anti reunion folks were kids who weren't around for the real deal. It was much easier for them to accept whatever Axl had going on as the "real GnR" because they didn't get to see what us older folks did. Reading magazine articles and watching YouTube videos isn't the same as being around for it. I agree that IF a reunion happens,the backpedaling alone from some of these kids will be hilarious. If only this friendship could've taken place before the RNRHOF but better late than never. Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

I'm guessing hoping its all been taken out of context. Wonder if any of them will respond via social media.

Fixed it for you.

2qbhq39_th.jpg

Don't get it twisted Rusty! I want them to reunite, tour & release new stuff as much as the next gnr fan, I just want CD:2 and the other stuff we haven't heard from the new gnr era first! ;)

Life's to short to hold grudges, it can be taken away in a flash. Its not healthy and these two guys need to remember how well they worked together. Made each other multi-millionaires & pop culture icons and insert themselves into rock's best double acts. Shame really..but hearing stuff like this (if its true) makes the fan base feel hopeful & could help dispel the tension in the fanbase regarding Axl & Slash.

And the backpedaling has begun.

Fixed it for you.

2qbhq39_th.jpg

Fuckin' hell!! At least wait a few days or week to perform the u-turn we all know is coming: it would not look so obvious.

Fixed it for you.

2qbhq39_th.jpg

You are more interested in CD era fake GnR than you are in original GnR reuniting and possibly making music so no you don't want it as much as the next fan and you're NOT allowed to suddenly act like you do because of this recent development haha! Everything you've said in the past doesn't suddenly disappear because of this news haha!