alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

Okay, what I actually wanted to comment on before all this Instagram drama came up...

On 23.7.2017 at 4:31 PM, Andy14 said:

Omg, Frey. How long have you been the chairman of this thread? How come it hasn't even crossed your mind that the huge framed naked Axl with a skull is the ideal present for Slash's birthday :max:. Naked gingers with skulls are practically all over Slash's Instagram <_<.

:rofl-lol:

You are right. I failed. How could I not realize that?

I humbly apologize for not seeing the Slaxl potential in this situation.

:bitchfight:

Anyway @Andy14 , Slash's facebook post was genius. Love your sense of humor. I can't wait to see the next ones.

22 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

All these happy birthdays to Slash and not one from Axl. Can't say I'm not surprised.

17 hours ago, killuridols said:

The one who doesn't tweet :ph34r:

Axl decided to wish Slash a happy birthday in a more private manner.

Feel free to interpret that however you want. :ph34r:

On 23.7.2017 at 5:29 PM, killuridols said:

Regarding Axl's babysitters.... yeah, I guess this has been going on his entire life but it has to do with the fact that he became a jewel for the industry when he was young and for thaf reason they wanted to keep him safe (especially during those years when he had the spark and looked like he was still productive).

After the UYI tour was over all his plans went to hell. His plan was marrying Stephanie and start a family with her. Settle down for a couple years and then go back to the studio. But none of that happened and from that year on, it is like a mountain of shit imploded on him.

So he's probably right when he says Beta saved him because he was on the verge of suicide many times and the only people he had around were TB.

The problem I see here is that once the storm passed, Axl was not able to rebuild himself and become independent for good. I think the right moment was when he turned 35 or even 40..but instead, he went into more shit, changing his appearance, wanting to replace the whole band and all the rest we know very well.

So, what @Tori72 says is not crazy either.... We cant blame TB for all he's done bad. It was on his hands to change his life and he couldnt. What TB might have done wrong is not encouraging him to seek the peace with Slash and Duff earlier... giving into every tantrum, obsession and bad behavior he indulged in... but not even in these cases I can say to which extent it is their fault.

Axl is a very difficult guy and its impossible to know for us which is the reason for his loneliness.

I dont see a nice future for Axl in the situation he is right now, unless he gets a family of his own, his years ahead will be very lonely. The good part is that he has money and can pay people to take care of him (lots of people cant do this) but then again, you cant buy love and old age is very hard when you dont have people who truly love you.

I really hope the TB's children grow to love him and maybe there there will be light at the end of the tunnel. Thats all I can think of.

I basically agree with most of what you wrote and I'm not saying it's all on TB (Axl is not completely without agency after all), I just have a rather "no use in crying over spilt milk" mindset when looking at stuff like this. What's done is done now and the past can't be changed, so the focus should be on improving his current situation and his future (and no matter how much he may or may not have screwed up in the past, I do think Axl is an acceptable human being deserving of compassion for the most part). But like I said earlier, no one here can really do anything, so the future looks bleak. Unless someone else intervenes. Prayer circle for Izzy, Duff or Slash to get involved? :shrugs:

12 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I saw that too and my first thought was "oh great, what's ginger nuts done now!!"

Then I saw the whole Instagram bullshit with Perla and I don't think it has anything to do with Axl..... it's all about SpankyHankyHudson!! 

I do agree it wasn't a nice thing to do with posting the definitions of mental health issues, especially when they have a guy in the band like Axl and they have been posting sadness about Chester :shrugs:

So you do think Spanky is in fact Perla then?

14 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

I'm not sure if I can post links to that on here. 

You can post links to fanfiction or discuss it as far as I'm concerned. It's been done before (several times) and it will happen again.

Just in case you were worried about freaking me out or something lol.

When it comes to this thread, "I've seen everything imaginable pass before these eyes" :lol: Nothing shocks me anymore lol. And I do find these types of things (fanart, fanfiction, etc.) kind of fascinating in a way.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Axl decided to wish Slash a happy birthday in a more private manner.

Feel free to interpret that however you want. :ph34r:

Hehe...I will gladly do that. You got insider knowledge on that, Frey? :max:

It's quite possible Axl did in fact wish Slash a happy birthday, he just didn't make it public...just like last year with the whole candy-in-the-guitar-case scenerio. He could of given him a birthday card or called/texted him.

So why cant Meegan just report and block these people? Wouldnt it stop them from commenting on her posts and ending a connection to make the drama worse? 

• Like 2

Is it just me or does Meegan's facial expression in lots of pics of her and Slash seem kinda weird? Like, triumphant or possibly even gloating??

Just something that struck me, I don't have any opinions on Meegan apart from that if she makes Slash happy that's got to be good.

1 hour ago, lucie said:

Oh for Gods sake are you serious.  I get that you don't like me but this is about as far reaching as ive ever seen.

I don't like you??

I dont know who you are!! :question:

21 minutes ago, Mary Cochrane said:

So why cant Meegan just report and block these people? Wouldnt it stop them from commenting on her posts and ending a connection to make the drama worse? 

She's already done that and also asked her follower to report all the trolls. But those people keep making new accounts all the time. It's like impossible to get rid of them.

And for example, the crazy woman @Frey mentions, she has her own profile private but she uses it to post shit about Meegan to her own followers so it's like a chain you can never break :shrugs:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, money honey said:

Is it just me or does Meegan's facial expression in lots of pics of her and Slash seem kinda weird? Like, triumphant or possibly even gloating??

Just something that struck me, I don't have any opinions on Meegan apart from that if she makes Slash happy that's got to be good.

I think she's just really happy and in love. And honestly, I'd be gloating/looking triumphant too if I was with someone like Slash. 

Also, your username gets "Welcome To The Jungle" stuck in my head everytime I see it. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mary Cochrane said:

No, you can block people but nothing stops them from making multiple accounts or just logging out of their account to view your profile. Her best option would be to use filtered keywords. If she has over 5k followers she should have access to that feature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

No, you can block people but nothing stops them from making multiple accounts or just logging out of their account to view your profile. Her best option would be to use filtered keywords. If she has over 5k followers she should have access to that feature.

She has over 21k followers so she most likely does.

Sorry, did we see this pic already? That's not Axl, is it?! His biological dad?

Edited by Tori72

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Sorry, did we see this pic already? That's. It Axl, is it?! His biological dad?

It looks like it was taken in the 1970's and I'm fairly certain it's not Axl. Rose Sr was 20 when Axl was born in 1962 so I have doubts it's him but this guy sure resembles Axl a bit.

Edited by purplestargirl

28 minutes ago, money honey said:

The facial expression of Meegan is look plastic surgery

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

It was brought up in the other GNR Women's Discussion. Very bottom of page 223.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I think she's just really happy and in love. And honestly, I'd be gloating/looking triumphant too if I was with someone like Slash

Also, your username gets "Welcome To The Jungle" stuck in my head everytime I see it. 

Bolded: Too true ;) 

WTTJ being stuck in your head is no bad thing though!?! I adore the way Axl spits out "money honey" in that line.

59 minutes ago, money honey said:

Bolded: Too true ;) 

WTTJ being stuck in your head is no bad thing though!?! I adore the way Axl spits out "money honey" in that line.

I love WTTJ so definitely not a bad thing. Lol.

34 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yes, we saw it.  No, it is neither Axl nor his biological father.  (99.99% sure)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, money honey said:

I don't see any of that.... :question:

Just a pretty woman being pretty. She's always posed like that, I think....

52 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

No, that's not his father and we've already debunked this awful gossip that runs like water on Instagram and places like that.

Check the index of this thread. I'm sure @Frey has linked it to the pages where the discussion of this picture took place before.

37 minutes ago, Ratam said:

The facial expression of Meegan is look plastic surgery

:facepalm:

Why is it that a woman cannot be pretty on her own and she has to be accussed of plastic surgery if she looks nice?

It's so frustrating...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, triad said:

Yes, we saw it.  No, it is neither Axl nor his biological father.  (99.99% sure)

Already directed the response to the page number on the the other GNR Women's Thread. 

And I agree on it being neither Axl or his birth father. This particular photo looks like it was taken sometime in the 1970's to the very early 80's. Rose Sr would of been too old for the photo and there are hardly any high school photos of Axl online plus the guy looks nothing like our singer.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

She's already done that and also asked her follower to report all the trolls. But those people keep making new accounts all the time. It's like impossible to get rid of them.

And for example, the crazy woman @Frey mentions, she has her own profile private but she uses it to post shit about Meegan to her own followers so it's like a chain you can never break :shrugs:

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thank You Both, i guess i never thought of that. (How silly) i hope it ends for good. I dont see the benefit in her trolling meegan, i dont know what she has against her-most likely jealousy she was probably a perla fanatic and was upset when slash got with meegan. Whatever the reason its certainly not justifiable to try and tear someone down, harass them, their children! What do they thinks going to happen slash will just see this and go "hi you are right for being spiteful to my girlfriend and her kids, for claiming terrible things that never happened and being a piss poor excuse for a "fan" lets get married!" I dont know how these people sleep well at night. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mary Cochrane said:

Thank You Both, i guess i never thought of that. (How silly) i hope it ends for good. I dont see the benefit in her trolling meegan, i dont know what she has against her-most likely jealousy she was probably a perla fanatic and was upset when slash got with meegan. Whatever the reason its certainly not justifiable to try and tear someone down, harass them, their children! What do they thinks going to happen slash will just see this and go "hi you are right for being spiteful to my girlfriend and her kids, for claiming terrible things that never happened and being a piss poor excuse for a "fan" lets get married!" I dont know how these people sleep well at night. 

I think they expect to create a bad reputation and bad image of her, spreading lies and making up stories.

Deep inside they know that Slash will not act differently just because some nutso says his girlfriend is a bad person. The attack is, IMO, about hurting Meegan's online presence. That she feels threatened and stops posting, that she closes her profile and disappears from the Internet.

The Internet is the place where these cupcakes live and take action. In real life they don't have anything, so they look forward to "cleaning" the places they inhabit and see it as a battle they need to win. It is obviously the most ridiculous thing one can ever think of but in their heads, this is real. They are living it and it fuels their empty existence.

Probably they also feel identified with Perla's story and that identification is what makes them hate Meegan and want to make her "pay" for "homewrecking", without having the slightest clue of what was going on with that relationship before this.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't see any of that.... :question:

Just a pretty woman being pretty. She's always posed like that, I think....

No, that's not his father and we've already debunked this awful gossip that runs like water on Instagram and places like that.

Check the index of this thre:facepalm::facepalm:ad. I'm sure @Frey has linked it to the pages where the discussion of this picture took place before.

:facepalm:

Why is it that a woman cannot be pretty on her own and she has to be accussed of plastic surgery if she looks nice?

It's so frustrating...

Said what she have plastic surgery is accusation ? is ridicoulous, not  is sin many womens has plastic surgery,who said what her not is pretty?? But the stretching in  face  is notoriously,chill out!! You said horribles things Axl  and nobody  said nothing you

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think they expect to create a bad reputation and bad image of her, spreading lies and making up stories.

Deep inside they know that Slash will not act differently just because some nutso says his girlfriend is a bad person. The attack is, IMO, about hurting Meegan's online presence. That she feels threatened and stops posting, that she closes her profile and disappears from the Internet.

The Internet is the place where these cupcakes live and take action. In real life they don't have anything, so they look forward to "cleaning" the places they inhabit and see it as a battle they need to win. It is obviously the most ridiculous thing one can ever think of but in their heads, this is real. They are living it and it fuels their empty existence.

Probably they also feel identified with Perla's story and that identification is what makes them hate Meegan and want to make her "pay" for "homewrecking", without having the slightest clue of what was going on with that relationship before this.

Exactly. Your totally right. They DO want to make meegans life "hell" in whatever way they can trying to hurt her reputation. A person with 10 braincells knows that anything theg say is absolute BS. their reasons being are absolutely ridiculous, if i was meegan i wouldnt lose sleep over it they may say hurtful words and try to make it seem like shes a bitch but when its one sided people generally tend to see who the real bitch is in these situtions. Just silly how they can call meegan all these names when the only person making these words to be true is the ome saying them.

15 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Said what she have plastic surgery is accusation ? is ridicoulous, not  is sin many womens has plastic surgery,who said what her not is pretty?? But the stretching in  face  is notoriously,chill out!! You said horribles things Axl  and nobody  said nothing you

It is, because unless you have proof of it, then you're just talking crap.

I don't see her face stretched at all. I do actually see some lines in the eyes area and neck but that's completely normal. She's very thin, a slim person, don't expect for her to have a roundy face. She's not that old either so it is pretty plausible that she has a good skin, especially if she's taken care of herself or regularly does facial treatments.

What horrible things have I said about Axl? :question:

Unlike you, I usually make it clear it is either my opinion or things that I know. And people oftenly discuss the things I say and give their opinion as well (the ones who don't need to hide behind "likes" and can actually post an argument without going personal, that is.)

Edited by killuridols

14 minutes ago, Mary Cochrane said:

Exactly. Your totally right. They DO want to make meegans life "hell" in whatever way they can trying to hurt her reputation. A person with 10 braincells knows that anything theg say is absolute BS. their reasons being are absolutely ridiculous, if i was meegan i wouldnt lose sleep over it they may say hurtful words and try to make it seem like shes a bitch but when its one sided people generally tend to see who the real bitch is in these situtions. Just silly how they can call meegan all these names when the only person making these words to be true is the ome saying them.

IMO, she cares because she knows her kids read it and that these lunatics attack them kids whenever they have the opportunity (like that HankySpanky person who bashed a picture of Lucy in Grace's profile). Also, I think she knows many of these profiles are linked to Perla and she may think it is Perla herself doing it, therefore she's decided to go one-on-one with her and confront her instead of shutting down.

I totally understand her. Maybe it is not the best method. But when you ignore someone who continually bashes you and harasses you, they will think it is their right to bash and harass and that if she doesn't want this to happen she has to either block them everytime or lock herself behind a private account. I'm sure Meegan believes in her freedom and right to have an open profile and that it is the crazy people who have to stay away and learn that she's not going nowhere. That they must give up with all the harassing. After all, it's been four years since she's been in a relationship with Slash...... how much longer can this bashing continue? :shrugs:

What you say seems logical to adult people without mental issues, but many of those accounts are run by young girls who are still learning about life or have really bad issues themselves with relationships, men, other women and people in general. There's a vast group of fans that do not know other life outside Instagram and TumblR.

I've talked to them, I've tried to reason with these kids and they told me they dont know where to get information about the band and about the bandmembers. This is the reason why they believe what fan accounts about the band post or other fans post, because apparently they dont know about forums or websites or anything else. Just the "Insta".

And this is the reason why we have so many ignorant fans believing gossip, lies, and misinformation in general about the band and the people involved with them. I got really upset someone told me the other day they have never watched the Making Of Videos or the MTV interviews. Neither the most famous interviews from mags like Rolling Stone or Spin or whatever. They are clueless about the existence of these sources of information, so they mostly rely on what their peers find and reproduce from other Insta accounts.