General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I understand why Joss wants to sit the Nurses's ball out...I mean Oscar just passed. No time to be up on a stage- girl's gotta grieve! and I am really glad that Krissy is by her side. :)

Not excited about Hayden's return- the actress is alright, but nothing to write home about. And Sam and her boobs- yeah she likes to flaunt them a lot haha!

It was so beautiful seeing Joss singing today. Yes, I cried.

Damn it Ryan is back! I honestly hope Ava gets her revenge and this ends very soon.

Also Shiloh showed his true colors today. I just hope Jason and Spinelli put an end to him and then the baby switch storyline can come to a head. I want Michael to know his baby is alive and Willow needs to know how her baby died. 

The Nurses's ball was amazing as usual. Loved Ned and Olivia. I wish GH would show more of them and Monica too. They are the last of the Q's besides Drew and Jason. I hope that after this DOD story ends, Drew and Jason actually build that Tree house. I would love to see these two become real brothers.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I understand why Joss wants to sit the Nurses's ball out...I mean Oscar just passed. No time to be up on a stage- girl's gotta grieve! and I am really glad that Krissy is by her side. :)

Not excited about Hayden's return- the actress is alright, but nothing to write home about. And Sam and her boobs- yeah she likes to flaunt them a lot haha!

I saw Kelly Monica on one of those reality shows on the E channel years ago and she said her boobs were her best asset. lol She did pose for playboy back in the 80's or maybe 90's. not sure? lol

Yeah, I don't know how the actors didn't stare at her boobs the whole time. lol

Today's episode was so good!

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

GH is heating up!

On DOOL, the character of Nicole Walker has come back from the dead, but I think it's Kristin DeMeria in disguise.

Either the real Nicole is really dead or she's captured somewhere. 

DOOL is going to reveal the truth tomorrow. Can't wait.

I think the soaps are getting ready for a very hot summer!

Oh man....I hope that Ava gets her sweet revenge and this story line with Ryan ends once and for all. 

So wow this whole Willow baby Shiloh thing is getting intense! I hope Brad stops defending that sob and am glad at least Lucas is the wise one.

My CBS soaps will hopefully heat up soon. I just can't wait till Michelle Stafford has her first scenes back on Y&R. 

Omg Ava! What a way to end that show- and the look of shock on poor Chase's face lol! Priceless! gotta love him. Kevin is stupider than I thought. How does he not know that you do not ever ever tell a person like Ava that they can't do something- she will prove you wrong. Don't you tempt her! and see he paid the price. 

And that scene when Shiloh was about to rape Sam was so awful to watch- glad that Jason kicked his ass down those stairs. When he was taking off his shirt. ewwww. :vomit:How does he not understand what he is doing to these women?? SICK Mofo!

Hope you have a good weekend too. I only went to camp as a kid once, but loved it and hopefully your kiddo will too. :)

I knew Ava was going to do something because Ryan doesn't know when to shut up. Telling how Kiki was calling for her mommy broke her heart. It was so horrible to listen to, but what a scene. Yeah, Chase's  face was priceless.

Oh, I just knew Jason would save Sam and kick Shiloh's ass. lol I was checking the cable grid about next week's GH and it doesn't look like we're getting rid of Shiloh that quickly. I guess the whole baby switch has to come to a head and guess who's coming on next week? You guessed it Nell. I do hope the secret comes out, so Willow can rightly mourn her son. This will just break her heart and Brad won't come out too well either.

My weekend was very nice. Had dinner with a friend and then game night with my family.

Today I'm spending a quiet day with my daughter.

Only a few more days of school.

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Omg Ava! What a way to end that show- and the look of shock on poor Chase's face lol! Priceless! gotta love him. Kevin is stupider than I thought. How does he not know that you do not ever ever tell a person like Ava that they can't do something- she will prove you wrong. Don't you tempt her! and see he paid the price. 

And that scene when Shiloh was about to rape Sam was so awful to watch- glad that Jason kicked his ass down those stairs. When he was taking off his shirt. ewwww. :vomit:How does he not understand what he is doing to these women?? SICK Mofo!

Hope you have a good weekend too. I only went to camp as a kid once, but loved it and hopefully your kiddo will too. :)

Yeah, I'm a little worried, but the camp has a good reputation and I will see her on the weekends for a month or so. Hopefully she will make friends and have fun.

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

God! No. I can't stand the Shiloh thing now. Guess the whole baby switch will play out all summer too. Probably Nell will be seen from jail or wherever she is. Just to stir up trouble.

God! no soaps today. I hate it when my soaps aren't on. I did extra exercising. lol

Speaking of Shiloh.... :lol:

Krissy finally told Alexis what her pledge was about.

I knew it! lol

Anyway, Jason and Sam are on the case.

I do hope Ryan gives Jordan a kidney or honestly, they should just take it from him.  The bastard needs to do something good before he spends the rest of his life in jail.

So glad my soaps were back today! lol

I'm lost without them.

Because Texas is having bad weather the news interrupted GH. I will have to On Demand it later.

Honestly, the weather in Texas in April and May is always fucked up and I just can't stand how they have to tell you every little shit that happens! You would think Texans would be used to the horrible weather year after year. I understand parts of Texas that are having hail or tornados have to know, but since Dallas wasn't effected I don't know why they have to cut into my day.

I did get to see Jax before they messed up my show.

Have to catch up later on or tomorrow.

I'm sure the weather will interrupt all day long since the weather is going to suck all day.

Luckily my tonight tv shows are on cable channels.

You were right, I got a soap opera digest yesterday and it stated the summer preview. Shiloh will be on all summer long. Sure to have the whole baby story fixed by the time he leaves.

Not sure why my tv grid said Nell would be back when she wasn't?

Sorry about your bad weather and no GH! Boo to both!

Yeah I was able to watch most of yesterday's show on Hulu but for some reason it kept dropping/cutting out. I really need to upgrade my internet speed....someday.

And maybe they made a mistake about Nell. I won't be too sad if she doesn't make an appearance haha. 

Yeah, I didn't read anything in the soap papers about Nell. Sometimes the grid gets the names of the characters wrong. lol

Yeah, watched GH on demand last night. I don't know how Marquex can believe Shiloh. The woman has issues. I bet she's going to get arrested for helping Shiloh and leave the show. I know she's back on The Young and the Restless, so that usually means they will leave GH.

I see something happening between Jax and Nina. Oh boy! I love seeing Jax and Alexis. Love how they are such good friends. I wonder what Krissy's pledge was about? Alexis has done so many crazy things that would have gotten her in big trouble.

Loved how Lulu and Liz want to help Willow.

I can see the whole baby switch going on and finishing in the summer. Poor Willow will have to mourn her son all over again. Brad will get in trouble too. This is going to effect so many characters.

The hospital should just take Ryan's kidney since he's a Killer. I hope Curtis doesn't make any deals with him. He shouldn't have any rights. I loved how Franco told him good today.

Well, luckily the storms stopped last night, but so many places are flooding. I feel so badly about that. There are also alot of snakes in people's yards and gardens due to the rain and excessive heat. I hope I don't see any. lol I have a lot of outdoor cats that I feed so I doubt any snakes will make their way here.

Today was the last day of school and summer vacation. My daughter is going to a summer camp by her dad's house, but I will see her on weekends. At least she will have some fun this summer.

It's crazy that Margaux is the DA and is so involved in the DOD stuff- conflict of interest much? Damn!

It is weird seeing Nina with another guy...I love her and Valentin and I don't see them getting married if she starts to develop feelings for Jax. Hope not or at least I hope the new actress does because I don't care then either way with her. It will be odd seeing her first scenes with Valentin, really odd.

Lulu and Liz rock. I am glad that Willow had both Chase and Michael in her corner but I like her with Chase and hope she stays with him. I can't imagine how everyone will feel once this whoel baby drama comes out. It won't be pretty. :(

and snakes? ugh....no thank-you! I am glad we don't have those up here but now we are starting to get things like ticks which we never had. Not good!

Oh God, ticks. no thanks. I hate any kind of crawling things that can make you sick.

Well, I hope I don't see any snakes by my house. I don't garden, so I can see everything in my front and back yards.

Yeah, I guess Marguex needed something to become over her whole family drama. I still think she will be leaving GH soon since she's on another soap.

It will be weird seeing another Nina, but GH has replaced Carly with 3 different actresses and they have all rocked the role. I saw a picture of Michele and the new Nina, so I guess they know each other. anyway, I'm sure the new actress will be good, but I will miss Michele. I might have to check her out on The young and the restless and see how amazing she will rock Phyllis again.

Enjoy your weekend. It's very hot here in Dallas. Hate it! lol

That's true about the Carly's although I didn't watch when the other two actresses played her....I should go back one day to check it out. I have been wanting to watch the old episodes like when Robin and Patrick first got together and Rick Springfield was on playing his dad! :heart: 

Well it is signed and hopefully this will mean that Ryan can't back out and that kidney is now Jordan's! I like her and want her to stay around. Stella used to be so down on Jordan, so I am glad their relationship has turned for the better and that she has her in her corner! Ryan wanted no part of Stella's speeches and lectures lol. :lol:

I know it was funny when Ryan said I will give Jordan my kidney just so he wouldn't have to see or hear Stella again.

I really hope Marquex doesn't give in to Shiloh. 

Willow's mother makes me sick. She'll do anything for Shiloh even go after her daughter's child. I think Nell is coming on this week sometime. I read it in my soap paper.

I hope the whole baby switch comes to a head soon. Many people will be hurt, but it's best the truth comes out.

yeah, I do like Jordan and Curtis together. It's about time GH had a couple of color up front and having great storylines. I forgot that Hayden and Curtis were friends. Should be interesting when she comes back to PC. I'm sure she'll have Finn and her baby too.

So I just read that it is confirmed that the actress who plays Margaux is leaving GH. Good! But seriously not looking forward to seeing her face again on Y&R. <_<

and speaking of Y&R....there is a rumor that they are trying to court Billy Miller back. I would not be surprised if he takes their offer honestly. Because his son Oscar has passed away and Kim is with Julian so the guy has got no good storyline coming to him. None at all.

Yeah, in today's episode Marquex said she was resigning. I wasn't surprised.

I don't think arresting Shiloh is the last we'll see of him. I can't stand that Harmony. She doesn't deserve to be a mother!

Hopefully, Jordan's surgery will go well. Don't care either way about Ryan, but I doubt GH would kill him off.

I would be sorry to see Billy Miller go, but yeah, if GH doesn't use him to his potential, I can see him going back to TYATR. He did win emmys there right? 

If Billy does leave I hope he and Jason connect before he goes. I would really like to see them bond as brothers, but who knows?

I can't believe Ava told Sonny and Carly how she stabbed Ryan. Doesn't she know they can use it against her? lol

I don't blame actors for leaving shows if they don't feel appreciated. Also speaking of which, they brought on Liz's friend who's a doctor and now that Oscar's dead will GH give her a storyline? I think since being trans gender in today's world, should be told honestly. Why have a gay or trans character if you don't want to explore their lives? I think it would be very interesting especially in today's world. 

Also I keep reading that Nell is coming back for an episode, but so far not seen her? Weird.