10/30/17 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

gunsguy

I bet that they are playing this high amount of CD songs because Axl is aware of the fact that he can't perform them for a long time once the tour is finished. Maybe it's another sign of his further involvement with AC/DC?

Edited by Sosso

59 minutes ago, Derick said:

They played Prostitute and Maddy too?

Sorry kicked the encore off. Then Maddy after Don't Cry. It was an amazing show but I felt like there were, quite a few, timing issues. Not sure how it was on the scopes. So glad we got Prostitute last night and TWAT tonight!!!  Was hoping for OTGM over Michelle and Rosie over Seeker but whatever, it was another great show! Upper bowl was packed but dead though. Most were sitting the entire time...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TupacShakur said:

axl needs to rest his voice  

Yes, think that's a good idea.

2 hours ago, bc rich said:

Surely there'll be another European tour next summer? They only scratched the surface there in 2017. The demand is huge!

Yes, they will probably do more arena shows in the UK and Europe in 2018.

Edited by AFGnR

Another great show, but more life in Sunday’s crowd than yesterday. Fortunately ended up with centre floor seats, only a few rows back.  Definitely a different experience than last night sitting front row from the upper bowl.  

Loved hearing TWAT (even if Axl cut off the best guitar section in the outro). Never thought I’d get to hear that song performed live again. Monster song.  

I took some great clips from the night so I hope to get them posted in the next day or two.  

If GNR takes a hiatus after this run, it was a great ride tonight and last night. 

• Like 2

Also happy to get my hands on lithos from Sunday and Monday. Now just a question of getting them framed together or apart.  Not the most subtle thing to hang on the wall so might have to find a spot somewhere that doesn’t get a lot of traffic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Bailey96 said:

It seems it’s been awhile since out ta get me was played. It’s one of the best sounding songs of the tour as well. I personally rather hear that more than this I love or prostitute but then again I’m not that big on Chinese democracy as well. 

Out Ta Get me was one of the best songs of the tour.. CD is weak.. A couple songs were bearable.. Hell,  3 would sound great now.. The setlist was  a large part of why the Foxboro show I saw last year was so good and Out Ta Get Me put it over the top. They played 5 CD songs at my last show and it just dragged at times.. Especially during the encore. Now they are doing 6? Good luck with that... Over a third of the songs played, weren't even recorded together by Slash, Duff and Axl...

7 hours ago, TOS--LOA said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Slash is the star of the NITL tour. 

100% That is all I see on facebook after the local shows.. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Envy is the word that best defines what I'm feeling right now. Great setlist, great performances, small venues..Is all what I wanted. It´s amazing to seeing these 7 motherfuckers having fun on stage and delivering a hell of show! From my point of view It´s the best leg of this tour. 

• Like 1