Mygnr Fantasy Football League

J Dog

20 hours ago, J Dog said:

Official mygnr fantasy football major announcement: Len is now my co-general manager and assistant coach and smack talker.

My team name had been updated to reflect these changes :lol:

Thank you and prepare yourselves for a season long ass whooping!!

Oh boy, here we go!

And you did change your name too :lol:

5 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I have named my team and added a logo :) The draft is 2am Monday, if i ain't awake does it matter if i do it the next day? 

Yes it totally matters if you do it the next day because there won't be anything to do because it will be drafted and done by then :lol:

There's a auto draft thing you can check and it will draft for you based on player ranks. Lot of people do that.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I think 9pm tonight.

Ohhh the start of the Doggy-Cunts dynasty begins tonight!

If nobody has heard from Dan H yet I say find someone else real fast, or just let it auto draft for him and someone can take over his team later. If that can even be done idk.

58 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

So @Tourettes2400 did you actually ever hear from Dan H? I think the league just automatically signed us up, I know I didn't actually go in to the site and do anything...I'm just wondering if we should ask that Forsaken guy if he wanted to take Dan's place if no one has heard from him...

Nope, I never heard anything from him. The computer will draft for him if he doesn't play. It probably would be better if someone else takes over the team.

6 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Nope, I never heard anything from him. The computer will draft for him if he doesn't play. It probably would be better if someone else takes over the team.

Yes, hopefully someone can take over his team! Or get rid of him (sorry dan h) and get @Forsaken in there tout de suite!

oh oh @janrichmond we are opposing teams first time out! Which sucks, cause I love to talk the smack, but I'm not gonna do it against you :lol:..so, good luck girl. lol.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, J Dog said:

Yes it totally matters if you do it the next day because there won't be anything to do because it will be drafted and done by then :lol:

There's a auto draft thing you can check and it will draft for you based on player ranks. Lot of people do that.

Where is the auto draft thing? i can't see that option :blink:

59 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

It's automatically set up to pick "best available" player, as determined by ESPN.  If you want to change the autopick strategy, like you want to pick a 'tight end' first, no matter what, then you can "Edit Autopick Strategy" to do that.  Picking a tight end first is not advisable, lol. :lol:

This is what my current screen looks like: 

Capture.JPG

Edited by triad

4 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@triad So if i don't do anything, it will just do it for me?? 

I think that's what @J Dog was saying.  You can go to sleep, and get surprised by your team in the morning.  

3 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

Who has pick 1 in the draft, i am pick 4

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

On 8/25/2018 at 5:05 PM, janrichmond said:

I have named my team and added a logo :) The draft is 2am Monday, if i ain't awake does it matter if i do it the next day? 

Both are class 

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

If you don't find it don't worry it will just end up doing it anyway.

1 hour ago, triad said:

like you want to pick a 'tight end' first,

:lol:

• Like 1