Old Guns' Demo, Unreleased Song-Just Another Sunday (Strip Bar)

Came across this song probably about 1 year ago. I've seen it listed as both "Just Another Sunday" and "Strip Bar." This is obviously some kind of demo or unfinished mix. Anyone else know any background on the song? I've seen that it was possibly worked on during some of the Illusions Sessions....but this just sounds more like something Axl might have experimented with/worked on after the Duff/Slash departures. Anyone else have any info. on the song? Here's a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iDNuKUZAHA

9 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

While Just Another Sunday never did much for me, I find THIS little nugget pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind an improved version of it appearing on a new album.

I have a cd with this on along with Sentimental Movie, Just Another Sunday Crash Diet and about 4/5 other tracks. I think the cd is called Unwanted Illusions.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

I see the similiarties, but I don't believe it was a reworking of the song. I could be wrong, but this is the first time I have heard this theory. If so, I would love more info.

Yeah idk. When I first heard that demo I immediately thought of Slither, and when I read some youtube comments on it, I saw that I wasn't the only one who noticed the similarities. That's why I figured it must be a reworking.

plus, we know for certain based on interviews and stuff that Fall to Pieces is a reworking of an unfinished GNR tune, as is most of the first Snakepit album. I think slash even said that one of the riffs in World On Fire predates the Appetite days. So it's not like it's uncommon for Slash to take old unused riffs that he originally intended for GN'R, and then rework them into new songs for his other projects.