Guns N' Roses-Saskatoon,Canada 03/26/1993 *NEW THREAD*

4 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

This article says you can easily trick IFPI into filing DMCA claims by posting the links to material you want taken down and claiming they're something else:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140924/18042528632/revealed-how-to-get-ifpi-to-issue-bogus-dmca-takedowns-just-about-anything-with-no-questions-asked-no-review.shtml

So it's possible as retaliation for the past week, the UziSuicide person has been posting links to GNR as "RIHANNA - BRAND NEW SONG HIGH QUALITY" on pirate sites and IFPI sees that and automatically files a takedown

This is definitely the case

21 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Saskatoon is the reason why i am a GN'R Fan and GN'R is Axls voice and Slash guitar! (of course with Duff, Izzy and Steven!)

Seriously. It is shows like this that show the world how amazing they were in their prime.. They have so little official footage out there that it is easy to forget!

11 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Seriously. It is shows like this that show the world how amazing they were in their prime.. They have so little official footage out there that it is easy to forget!

I think Axl 2018 WANTS US to forget the band in their prime.

56 year old Axl can't compete with 25-31 year old Axl! :lol:

I uploaded the first few songs on May 14th. Today I posted the ISO split screen video here (which is still up) but my Saskatoon video is down now (Not the November Rain Video from that show). Who took it down? The RIAA :lol: Manually? Yes. They dont take down videos without someone writing them to take it down, and this I know.

Someone tell that UziSuicde cunt to stop or she gets a real problem.

111.jpg

RIAA just took down the ISO video too :lol:

iso.jpg

Edited by AFDRR

14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Make sure you always have everything backed up. 

Yes my friend, i have two external HD full of videos so i'm uploading everything again

11 minutes ago, AFDRR said:

I uploaded the first few songs on May 14th. Today I posted the ISO split screen video here (which is still up) but my Saskatoon video is down now (Not the November Rain Video from that show). Who took it down? The RIAA :lol: Manually? Yes. They dont take down videos without someone writing them to take it down, and this I know.

Someone tell that UziSuicde cunt to stop or she gets a real problem.

111.jpg

RIAA just took down the ISO video too :lol:

iso.jpg

Yeah, my strike was MANUAL TOO!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

The reason why I became a fan of Guns n Roses were bootlegs on youtube in 2007. I watched snippets from shows like Argentina 92 and 93, Paris 92 and Ritz 87. I even started playing guitar the next year because I was so inspired of what I saw. Then I joined the bootleg communities and Gnr trackers. I always felt that Tokyo 1992 is not a good representation of the band and it is mostly unwatchable for the way Axl dresses in biker shorts.

Saying that it makes me sad that someone clearly mentally sick is harassing these great youtube accounts such as Noise Pollutions, Gibbos and FransNRoseses channels.

Grow up and get a life you moron who reports bootlegs.

yeah, it is hard, so much effort lost because ONE PERSON, but it is what it is, i will start form zero, i'm doing it now so please, invite your friends to the new channel :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just to make sure the difference between an original record company (someone who's actually in charge) and some dumb shit. I just uploaded the ISO video (original, no split or anything) and it got blocked right away in 224 countries (so pretty much everywhere). But no take down as in now (might come if I let it be). And it came from UMG, not RIAA or IFPI or Uzi Suicidal bla.

Not saying this is a lot better but this is how record companies (the real owners) work and not the.....

111111.jpg

20 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

I always felt that Tokyo 1992 is not a good representation of the band and it is mostly unwatchable for the way Axl dresses in biker shorts.

lol I always deferred to the audio of those shows for that reason.. Not Axl's finest moment with those outfits and taking showers and blow drying his hair in between songs...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AFDRR said:

Just to make sure the difference between an original record company (someone who's actually in charge) and some dumb shit. I just uploaded the ISO video (original, no split or anything) and it got blocked right away in 224 countries (so pretty much everywhere). But no take down as in now (might come if I let it be). And it came from UMG, not RIAA or IFPI or Uzi Suicidal bla.

Not saying this is a lot better but this is how record companies (the real owners) work and not the.....

111111.jpg

UMG ussualy detects the music but has no problem with bootlegs, in my experience, they just don't mind fan videos or bootlegs. So yes, that guy/girl is behind this things too. I must say it is a really sad moment for me, but i'm not giving up

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

UMG ussualy detects the music but has no problem with bootlegs, in my experience, they just don't mind fan videos or bootlegs. So yes, that guy/girl is behind this things too. I must say it is a really sad moment for me, but i'm not giving up

And a really sad person.. Fucking pathetic really if this is what they do for enjoyment...

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 2

Got a new strike as well (for Saskatoon complete):

Manually detected
Recording Industry Association of America, Inc.
antipiracy@riaa.com
Video taken down

Which is weird because my 2 previous strikes have been removed 2 days ago (around the same time as Gibbo's/ Fransad's). Seriously WTF?

5 hours ago, rockphantom said:

I have obtained a copy of the 2CD/1DVD Rose In The Wild set direct from Japan!

I ordered my copy several hours before Felix liberated the DVD.

I've been collecting essential GNR pressed bootlegs since 1993, and I HAD to have Rose In The Wild!!

I received limited edition number 00054/300.

Unfortunately, I did not get the poster which was displayed here.

Total cost including shipping from Japan was just under $120.

Shipping from Japan only took 4 days.

I hope the spineless losers behind "The Saskatoon Incident" don't try to break into my home to confiscate "A Rose In The Wild".... :lol:

Here are a few pics:

54 of 300 small.jpg

IMG_8761.JPG

IMG_8763.JPG

IMG_8767.JPG

IMG_8776.JPG

If anyone wants FLACs from my silver discs or an ISO from my DVD, just let me know via PM...

Glad you got it mate! :)

• Like 4

I've just noticed that the intro on Rose In The Wild CD1 is 3 minutes longer than the DVD. Perhaps, the audio was not ripped from the DVD for the CDs?
It could be that the audio was "remastered to shit" for the CDs and that is why it appears lossy?

Total time of the silver CDs is 126:32
The DVD is 123:29
2 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

Glad you got it mate! :)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Will!

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

Got a new strike as well (for Saskatoon complete):

Manually detected
Recording Industry Association of America, Inc.
antipiracy@riaa.com
Video taken down

Which is weird because my 2 previous strikes have been removed 2 days ago (around the same time as Gibbo's/ Fransad's). Seriously WTF?

If you guys want more info about the IFPI/ RIAA:

http://www.ifpi.org/ (I do know these guys are usually pretty pissed about bootlegs, received strikes from them years ago)

https://www.riaa.com/about-riaa/ (usually pretty cool about bootlegs but pretty pissed about any official stuff, which is why it sound weird they would remove bootlegs...)