Jump to content
RussTCB

Guns N' Roses-Saskatoon,Canada 03/26/1993 *NEW THREAD*

Recommended Posts

I noticed that the Philadelphia August 4, 1988 pro-shot DVD was banned from DIME today as a result of an IFPI complaint. The Philadelphia 88 DVD has been floating around the torrent scene for nearly 15 years! WTF is going on??

 

 A torrent has been banned from DIME.

Torrent: 621829
Title: Guns N' Roses - 1988-08-04 Philadelphia Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA [Lost And Found] (DVD-5) PRO-SHOT
Uploaded by: estebanf
Banned by: DIME Administrator

Reason
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DMCA notice by IFPI on behalf of the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (“IFPI”) and the record companies it represents.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take care!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This article says you can easily trick IFPI into filing DMCA claims by posting the links to material you want taken down and claiming they're something else:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140924/18042528632/revealed-how-to-get-ifpi-to-issue-bogus-dmca-takedowns-just-about-anything-with-no-questions-asked-no-review.shtml

So it's possible as retaliation for the past week, the UziSuicide person has been posting links to GNR as "RIHANNA - BRAND NEW SONG HIGH QUALITY" on pirate sites and IFPI sees that and automatically files a takedown

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know why it keeps getting banned In yet ritz 87, Oklahoma and Chicago 92, and noblesville and St. Louis 91 are still on YouTube. I know if it was the band with the copyright claims, it would be likely say Guns N’ Roses on the claim or Universal Music Group if it was the record company and the claims haven’t been from them. I have never even heard of the people who made the claims either. This is annoying as hell. 

Edited by Bailey96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

This article says you can easily trick IFPI into filing DMCA claims by posting the links to material you want taken down and claiming they're something else:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140924/18042528632/revealed-how-to-get-ifpi-to-issue-bogus-dmca-takedowns-just-about-anything-with-no-questions-asked-no-review.shtml

So it's possible as retaliation for the past week, the UziSuicide person has been posting links to GNR as "RIHANNA - BRAND NEW SONG HIGH QUALITY" on pirate sites and IFPI sees that and automatically files a takedown

This is definitely the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On my second channel unlisted. Lets see if it gets taken down manual like my other channel.

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

On my second channel unlisted. Lets see if it gets taken down manual like my other channel.

I wouldn't post links, give them out by pm only.  I believe the walls here have eyes 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2018 at 12:42 PM, FRANSAD said:

Here is a preview of my upcoming MKV it will weigh around 10 GB  took around 40 plus hours to render

 

26AIRuO.jpg

Awesome. Let me know this is ready!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

 Saskatoon is the reason why i am a GN'R Fan and GN'R is Axls voice and Slash guitar! (of course with Duff, Izzy and Steven!)

Seriously. It is shows like this that show the world how amazing they were in their prime.. They have so little official footage out there that it is easy to forget!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Seriously. It is shows like this that show the world how amazing they were in their prime.. They have so little official footage out there that it is easy to forget!

I think Axl 2018 WANTS US to forget the band in their prime.

56 year old Axl can't compete with 25-31 year old Axl! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I uploaded the first few songs on May 14th. Today I posted the ISO split screen video here (which is still up) but my Saskatoon video is down now (Not the November Rain Video from that show). Who took it down? The RIAA :lol: Manually? Yes. They dont take down videos without someone writing them to take it down, and this I know.

Someone tell that UziSuicde cunt to stop or she gets a real problem.

111.jpg

 

RIAA just took down the ISO video too :lol:

iso.jpg

Edited by AFDRR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Make sure you always have everything backed up. 

Yes my friend, i have two external HD full of videos so i'm uploading everything again

 

11 minutes ago, AFDRR said:

I uploaded the first few songs on May 14th. Today I posted the ISO split screen video here (which is still up) but my Saskatoon video is down now (Not the November Rain Video from that show). Who took it down? The RIAA :lol: Manually? Yes. They dont take down videos without someone writing them to take it down, and this I know.

Someone tell that UziSuicde cunt to stop or she gets a real problem.

111.jpg

 

RIAA just took down the ISO video too :lol:

iso.jpg

Yeah, my strike was MANUAL TOO!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

The reason why I became a fan of Guns n Roses were bootlegs on youtube in 2007. I watched snippets from shows like Argentina 92 and 93, Paris 92 and Ritz 87. I even started playing guitar the next year because I was so inspired of what I saw. Then I joined the bootleg communities and Gnr trackers. I always felt that Tokyo 1992 is not a good representation of the band and it is mostly unwatchable for the way Axl dresses in biker shorts.

Saying that it makes me sad that someone clearly mentally sick is harassing these great youtube accounts such as Noise Pollutions, Gibbos and FransNRoseses channels.

Grow up and get a life you moron who reports bootlegs.

yeah, it is hard, so much effort lost because ONE PERSON, but it is what it is, i will start form zero, i'm doing it now so please, invite your friends to the new channel :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to make sure the difference between an original record company (someone who's actually in charge) and some dumb shit. I just uploaded the ISO video (original, no split or anything) and it got blocked right away in 224 countries (so pretty much everywhere). But no take down as in now (might come if I let it be). And it came from UMG, not RIAA or IFPI or Uzi Suicidal bla.

Not saying this is a lot better but this is how record companies (the real owners) work and not the.....

111111.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

 I always felt that Tokyo 1992 is not a good representation of the band and it is mostly unwatchable for the way Axl dresses in biker shorts.

lol I always deferred to the audio of those shows for that reason.. Not Axl's finest moment with those outfits and taking showers and blow drying his hair in between songs...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AFDRR said:

Just to make sure the difference between an original record company (someone who's actually in charge) and some dumb shit. I just uploaded the ISO video (original, no split or anything) and it got blocked right away in 224 countries (so pretty much everywhere). But no take down as in now (might come if I let it be). And it came from UMG, not RIAA or IFPI or Uzi Suicidal bla.

Not saying this is a lot better but this is how record companies (the real owners) work and not the.....

111111.jpg

UMG ussualy detects the music but has no problem with bootlegs, in my experience, they just don't mind fan videos or bootlegs. So yes, that guy/girl is behind this things too. I must say it is a really sad moment for me, but i'm not giving up

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

UMG ussualy detects the music but has no problem with bootlegs, in my experience, they just don't mind fan videos or bootlegs. So yes, that guy/girl is behind this things too. I must say it is a really sad moment for me, but i'm not giving up

And a really sad person.. Fucking pathetic really if this is what they do for enjoyment...

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a new strike as well (for Saskatoon complete):

Manually detected
Recording Industry Association of America, Inc.
antipiracy@riaa.com
Video taken down

Which is weird because my 2 previous strikes have been removed 2 days ago (around the same time as Gibbo's/ Fransad's). Seriously WTF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×