Of all UYI rockers, I like YCBM least

Fashionista

While YCBM is many fans' favorite rocker off the UYIs, I like it but it takes so long to start, it lacks a certain energy that say, RNDTH has; It lacks a certain venom and bite that DTJ has. It feels like a different band trying to do an AFD style track where the other rockers sound more naturally fit to the UYI lineup. I also feel its hook is honestly not as catchy as RNDTH or Perfect Crime. 

Edited by Fashionista

I agree it is overrated. I loved it when I first heard it, but nowadays I'd much rather listen to RNDTH or Locomotive or Coma. Although I wouldn't say its "one of the worst rockers on UYI." That would be Back Off Bitch and Shotgun Blues.

24 minutes ago, Towelie said:

I agree it is overrated. I loved it when I first heard it, but nowadays I'd much rather listen to RNDTH or Locomotive or Coma. Although I wouldn't say its "one of the worst rockers on UYI." That would be Back Off Bitch and Shotgun Blues.

What's wrong with Back Off Bitch?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sosso said:

What's wrong with Back Off Bitch?

I don't hate it, but it's a bit of a novelty track. Sounds like a song that wasn't strong enough to be on Appetite (which is exactly what it was).

Amazing how Shadow Of Your Love escaped both AFD and UYI albums, when it is better than half the songs on both of those albums. I would seriously take SOYL over You're Crazy, Out Ta Get Me, Think About You, Anything Goes, Back Off Bitch, Garden of Eden, Shotgun Blues, Get In The Ring, LALD, Bad Apples, Dead Horse, So Fine.

Edited by Towelie

9 hours ago, appetite4illusions said:

I still have to say, "She's not my mother, Todd!" at the appropriate time. 

Edward Furlong:wub: I hope the producers bring hin back for the next Terminator.

YCBM is a classic. RNDTH is great too, full of anger.

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/06/2018 at 5:37 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

You Could Be Mine is a classic to me and I love the hell out of it, but im also extremely biased as a Arnie fan under the juxtaposition that it has to do with Terminator 2.

Agree. Always looked forward to seeing the clip being played on tv when it came out. I think if guns release a new song it should be to a movie of this calibur. Even like seeing the movie when its on tv and  knowing when  the song will be coming up.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • GNFNR 1