GN'R Central Podcast, Episode 72 w/ RussTCB (NEW YouTube Channel)

2 hours ago, RageKage said:

One of those losers is a very popular poster on Nightrain. And all those freaks there love him.

As someone who likes not wasting my money I have never been on the Nightrain forums lol is it basically a paid membership for a copy of the "truth"?

being the official GNR forum you would think it would be a great place with all the latest info and such like.

or even as Russ has suggested in the past, a section for streaming, like pay per view, a bit of unreleased live stuff for a few dollars. could have made some good money that could.

but no. it was handed over to a few mugs that have turned it into a cesspit of hate. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

22 hours ago, RussTCB said:

What a bummer. Nightrain is just another in a long line of things that could've been so cool for GNR fans but got fucked up royally. 

fan clubs are never that cool. They're mostly money grab clubs. Except maybe for Metallica's one. Metallica did something for the fans!

Edited by Propaganda
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

fan clubs are never that cool. They're mostly money grab clubs. Except maybe for Metallica's one. Metallica did something for the fans!

Right? Like they release a soundboard recording of every show and put a pro shot of one song from each show on social media. I'd pay for something like that 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

32 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

Pearl Jams fan club gets a lot of love too. Third Man Records has a Vault system that's oretty awesome too. 

• Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 6:39 PM, RussTCB said:

What a bummer. Nightrain is just another in a long line of things that could've been so cool for GNR fans but got fucked up royally. 

When I first joined I knew nothing about it so my expectations were REALLY high :unsure:

I thought I was going to find awesome people, all kinds of discussions, news, things that could not be found somewhere else.......... but soon enough I was shown the cruel sad truth and had to endure a whole year of watching that psycho destroy the very little tiiny good there was left :no:

• Like 1