Atlas Shrugged, 1 Minute Clip **NO LINKS** 7 Day Suspsenion For Asking For Links**

It won't leak anymore, extremely shady stuff have been going down, but I'm not allowed to discuss it here out of respect for the rules here. We will have to wait for proper official releases, hoping the vault gets a box at some point along the road. Or maybe a collector's edition for the next album with a CD having material from Bucket & Robin untouched.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, D.. said:

It won't leak anymore, extremely shady stuff have been going down, but I'm not allowed to discuss it here out of respect for the rules here. We will have to wait for proper official releases, hoping the vault gets a box at some point along the road. Or maybe a collector's edition for the next album with a CD having material from Bucket & Robin untouched.

I guess it depends on what they're trying to get out of all this.

48 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

I guess it depends on what they're trying to get out of all this.

Attention that the content exists and is for sale, and then people to sell it to. Not to leak or share with other fans, just to keep selling with the other inner circle or hoarders. Rick accidentally exposed the whole group because he wasn't discrete and was trying to make multiple deals at the same time, not realizing it was with multiple people in the same circle. Who leaked Hardschool and the early CD tracks is still up for debate, but it was the result of someone trying to devalue the content because they were mad about one of the deals going south. It's unlikely more will leak since there are a number of people now who are publicly known to have the content of the locker discs, but I'm positive they're still for sale if you know who to contact and how.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah his high voice in the new leaked clip is very “clean.” It’s a little jarring, but maybe it works in the context of the full song. Idk.

Like helium type Prostitute vocals?

31 minutes ago, Stro said:

Attention that the content exists and is for sale, and then people to sell it to. Not to leak or share with other fans, just to keep selling with the other inner circle or hoarders. Rick accidentally exposed the whole group because he wasn't discrete and was trying to make multiple deals at the same time, not realizing it was with multiple people in the same circle. Who leaked Hardschool and the early CD tracks is still up for debate, but it was the result of someone trying to devalue the content because they were mad about one of the deals going south. It's unlikely more will leak since there are a number of people now who are publicly known to have the content of the locker discs, but I'm positive they're still for sale if you know who to contact and how.

*starts rooting for more of these characters to get mad*

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Well to be fair that recording we heard is from like 1999-2000. Some of the vocals might be different now.

I don't know what would make you think that when most of the vocal tracks that made it on to CD were from 1999 or 1998. Like....how many different versions of IRS are there, yet all the same vocals from the first try.

Just now, Stro said:

I don't know what would make you think that when most of the vocal tracks that made it on to CD were from 1999 or 1998. Like....how many different versions of IRS are there, yet all the same vocals from the first try.

Good point, yeah. I think one or two lines were changed on the title track, The Blues, and Riad.

It’s unfortunate because you know down the line, if it turns out that certain individuals are the only ones to possess some long lost source material, they are also the ones who will most likely ask for an exorbitant amount of $ from the band and purposely kill any chance of stuff from even being officially released.