Film Thread

ssiscool

I liked the Mist the book was better...like always

yeah i agree, the book ending was great and kinda gave me chills

I liked the Mist the book was better...like always

I got so excited when i saw the begining of that flick, coz the guy at the begining is painting the gunslinger - the main character from stephen kings The dark Tower books.

yeah i heard there gonna make a gunslinger movie which would be sweet, ive read about half the books

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random recommendations - Waltz with Bashir, Hunger, Not Quite Hollywood, Man on Wire, Towelhead. Five of the year's best.

Towelhead was pretty good, thanks Ang' :)

It is, isn't it. Disquieting as hell, but brave and original.

Just watched "Batman begins" last night for the first time, and it was also really really awesome! Nolan seems to have quite a thing for Batman, because he does them so well!

I loved how he literally introduced the Joker at the end of the movie, didn't know that!

There's usually lots of films to watch around this time of year isn't there?

I watched Sky High earlier, it's about a school for superheros and the main character is the son of a famous crime fighting husband and wife duo. The pretty lady from Deathproof was in it too, my she is pretty.

i really wanna see that movie about Harvey Milk.

go check it out! that movie's bursting and the seams with love and humanity. even though there are tragic elements, i haven't seen a new movie that's made me feel that good in a long time. really sweet, beautiful stuff.

knowing Milks story it dont strike me as a candidate for feel good story of the year...still, wanna see it :)

My wife got me this awesome Roger Corman collection for Christmas. I couldn't be happier. Definitely one of my favorite directors ever.

ever see the intruder? :)

Sure have! It's pretty good. The odd thing about it is that Shatner is actually good as an actor in it. I wonder what happened to him.

Anyone like any troma films?

Sure have. I don't care much for alot of their distributed titles, but the in-house productions are second to none. You will never see a better directed piece than Poultrygiest.

Sure have! It's pretty good. The odd thing about it is that Shatner is actually good as an actor in it. I wonder what happened to him.

i know, William Shatner acting well, i couldn't fucking believe it :lol: d'ya ever see Five Guns West? if im not mistaken i think it was the first movie Corman ever directed, if not you should check it out.

Watched Gonzo: The Life & Work of Dr Hunter S Thompson, not really a movie i know but amazing nonetheless.