Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(brilliant!) video introduced me to a movie called In The Loop. (Three lines from this movie in the video 9:16 special dedication to Apollo, also one of the best lines in a movie ever) It was incredibly funny, one of the best comedies I've seen in years! Apparently there's also a TV show, which now I absolutely must see.

Trespass with Cage n Kidman. I knew it would be good if she agreed to be in it.

Was a good movie! Enjoyed ir.

Wasn't completely sure going in but it kept is going. Surprises etc. I could watch it again. I want Nics house what shamelessly glitzy postmodern nitemare.

Wasn't completely sure going in but it kept is going. Surprises etc. I could watch it again. I want Nics house what shamelessly glitzy postmodern nitemare.

Oh man, I was extremely dissapointed in it.

Heck, the daughter had so many chances to get away and the ending was just silly. I didn't like it at all.

The refusing to open the safe thing had potential, I just didn't like the rest of the plot.

Girl 6 remember that Prince movie? He did the sounyrack it was more of a Spike Lee Joint.

Hell yeah, I bought the soundtrack ages ago. Nice mix of some of my favorite songs back in the day, Erotic City-Girls & Boys-Hot Thing-Screams of Passion-Nasty Girl-The Cross.

Other than Naomi I don't remember anything about the movie.

It was about a phone sex girl or something. Nasty Girl was a great one. I had that album on tape. everyone I lived with hated cos I played in the kitchen when I was making eggs lol

Faces in the Crowd. Trashy but I likee. I enjoyed it for what it was. It was sort of like Sex in the City meets Single White Female.

Paranormal Activity 2- It was ok. It was pretty much the same as the first one but with more camera's. Meh.

Thor- Was better than I expected, but I wasn't expecting much. I found a lot of the characters annoying which didn't help.

Captain America- No. Just no.

Paranormal Activity 2- It was ok. It was pretty much the same as the first one but with more camera's. Meh.

Thor- Was better than I expected, but I wasn't expecting much. I found a lot of the characters annoying which didn't help.

Captain America- No. Just no.

Captain America, did let me down. It was just a lil average. I expect the same for The Avengers movie, just average.

I went and saw Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy today, I thought it was a solid espionage movie. I didn't quite piece all of it together though, so I'm definitely gonna be re-watching when it's out on Blu Ray.

Edited by Powerage5