2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good setlist.

Almost all CD album,cool.

And i don't rate too much the new album but the best songs are in the set list, this i love and sorry , so great. rock1

So though i like much more AFD and UYI this is a CD tour,time for the band to move forward.

I would love to ear Estranged by the new band ,maybe in Canada tour,who knows.

Edited by kleber

Too many songs from CD. Most people going to these shows want to hear the "hits." It'll be a quiet crowd if this is indeed the setlist.

Or you can look at the scenario as the glass is half full. Plenty of opportunities for beer refills and piss breaks.

If I was a mod I would suspend you for the duration of the tour but your so in need of social contact that you would just create another account wouldn't you?

Keep on sucking those lemons man.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bumblefoot via facebook

First night in Taipei: spent it on the bathroom floor of a 21st story hotel room pukin' my insides out. How cliche, haha... it *might* have had something to do with this: http://www.worldfoodieguide.com/index.php/what-is-thousand-year-old-egg/

I wonder if he can projectile vomit? People in the front row better watch out.

I can see it now PA Announcer: "Attention Fans! Rows 1 thru 5 are now in the Bumblefoot Spash Zone!! If you would like to have a change of seating, we have some nice rows reserved for you in the back."

It'll be like Sea World all over again. :xmasssanta:

This is pretty much a dream setlist, but i wouldn't get to excited yet. i'm sure everyone remembers the Del James set list leak a couple years ago on the official site. If i remember right it contained some songs we never ended up seeing...

i think a lot of those that we didnt see (riad, prostitute) Were just possibilities that axl never decided to go with.

i would be happy with that setlist. i think they should drop out ta get me for riad but thats just nitpicking.

interesting if madagascar really isnt played.

If true, congrats to the Axman for finally embracing his new stuff and not relying so much on older material like on previous Chinese Democracy tours.

That said, I'd swap Scraped and Shackler's. The first few songs should smack you in the face the way WTJJ, ISE and MrB did. Shackler's would be more effective than Scraped in that regard.

i agree on both points. enspecially shacklers. i still thinkg WTTJ should be first, straight into shacklers.

i still thinkg WTTJ should be first

If it's not first, it should be the first song of the encore. Having it without the big lead in both spots offer kind of detracts from it as far as I'm concerned as the drawn out opening build is part of what makes it an awesome song live.

C'mon, Axl! Open it up with 'This I Love'. That song gets me so pumped!

As much as I want this song in the show ("This I Love" is the song from CD I want most in the show), I think the song is way too slow as a GNR show starter. Plus there isn't any guitar or drums until the middle of the song.

I honestly wouldn't be satisfied unless Jungle opens the show. That song was made to open the show.

When I think about it more though, the Chinese Democracy riff is a good opener.

Yeah but if they opened with the song "Chinese Democracy" they most likely wouldn't open with the riff, but they would open with the sound effects. Actually, I think the sound effects are a good way to open the concert, not as good as Jungle though.

C'mon, Axl! Open it up with 'This I Love'. That song gets me so pumped!

As much as I want this song in the show ("This I Love" is the song from CD I want most in the show), I think the song is way too slow as a GNR show starter. Plus there isn't any guitar or drums until the middle of the song.

He's obviously trolling.

I have to agree with Naupis. "Welcome To The Jungle" should either OPEN the show, or START the encore. I prefer the latter, because I'm in favor of "Chinese Democracy" opening, and "Jungle' to kick off the encore with excitement. Actually, here's the setlist I want to see:

CD

Shacklers

Brownstone

LALD

YCBM

Sweet Child

Riad

Street of Dreams

It's So Easy

If The World

November Rain

You're Crazy

IRS

Patience

This I Love

Back in the Saddle (with Baz)

Better

Nightrain

ENCORE:

Jungle

Prostitute

Paradise City

HOLY FUCK. SCRAPED. FUCK YEA!!

wtf is with If/Prostitute ??? dont do it as a medley, you fuckers....... haha

Are people really that dense?

It means they will play either of those songs in that slot on any given night.

its like in 2006 when CD or Maddy was the song they played before PC each night