Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

If he has time to tweet this shit (he even knows how to post pictures), he could also tweet more about his band.

Thats when you realize that he just doesnt want to do it. He is not lazy, he doesnt care. Sad.

I don't know, as an artist, Axl Rose is just a complete embarrassment. Simply the worst. However, the picture of the kitty came from Axl Rose, the human being and, as much as I would like to say otherwise, he's not that bad. He just loves his cat.

• Like 3

Damned if he tweets, damned if he doesn´t.

Well hello miss negative.

Your post doesn't really make sense. And is really you just misrepresenting what is going on.

Axl hasn't tweeted anything about the follow up to CD, which was released seven years ago. In spite of him saying they had two completed albums in the can, round two, they didn't record the music to NOT release it, etc

GnR had their lead guitar player quit months ago. Not a word from Axl about it

No word on another tour.

Basically the lead singer of GnR hasn't spoken about GnR in how long!???

People aren't complaining that he tweeted about his cat. They are complaining that he has time to post cat selfies but not share a sole one sentence update on the status of GnR.

Your negative post twisting the truth just adds more fuel to the constant fighting that goes on in the forum.

Axl hasn't tweeted anything about the follow up to CD, which was released seven years ago.

That's not entirely true though: http://www.kshe95.com/news/real-rock-news/axl-rose-posts-ghostly-studio-photo

Personally I tend to believe that he simply doesn't have anything to say about the album at the moment. If we would be getting tweets that say: "working on the album" every single month, people would probably still be bitching.

• Like 1

Axl hasn't tweeted anything about the follow up to CD, which was released seven years ago.

That's not entirely true though: http://www.kshe95.com/news/real-rock-news/axl-rose-posts-ghostly-studio-photo

Personally I tend to believe that he simply doesn't have anything to say about the album at the moment. If we would be getting tweets that say: "working on the album" every single month, people would probably still be bitching.

Except that picture says absolutely nothing about GnR and what is going on with the band. Absolutely nothing.

Again - people don't want daily updates.

It's all about perspective. Last album: 2008

Axl has talked about having two complete albums in the can. He said he didn't record the music to NOT release it. Round One. Remember the batman same time next year thing.

It literally would take Axl under ONE MINUTE to give fans an update of the band's status. Fans of the band don't want daily updates. They don't want weekly updates. They don't want monthly updates.

But how about Axl spend 60 seconds one time every three months giving an update? You know, operate like every other band in the worl does in regards to their fans?

Slash shares video footage of his band creating and recording an album - giving awesome insights and updates for his fans.

Axl can't even send out a tweet giving an update?

It's honestly completely ridiculous.

I can only assume that Axl likes to keep his fanbase in the dark and completely confused. It must turn him on, make him horny or something or other. Let's face it, neither the management (directly) nor the official website nor the band's facebook page keep us informed so what hope is there for Axl's 'tweets'?

Except that picture says absolutely nothing about GnR and what is going on with the band. Absolutely nothing.

I don't know, a picture from the studio translates to "working on the album" at least in my mind. But maybe that's just me. I understand if some people need more "evidence".

But personally I don't see any reason to believe that he wouldn't be working on the next album, and that's really all that matters to me. I don't need to see a video of him singing in the studio or whatever. I'm sure he'll give a release date when he knows when the album is coming out.

If he has time to tweet this shit (he even knows how to post pictures), he could also tweet more about his band.

Thats when you realize that he just doesnt want to do it. He is not lazy, he doesnt care. Sad.

I don't know, as an artist, Axl Rose is just a complete embarrassment. Simply the worst. However, the picture of the kitty came from Axl Rose, the human being and, as much as I would like to say otherwise, he's not that bad. He just loves his cat.

Axl Rose: just a guy who loves his cat! :axl:

A tweet about Dijon translates to "CD 2 is done and will be released in 2016. I love all my fans for sticking with me throughout the years. Love, Axl." At least in my mind.

OMG, you're right! We now believe even more! Thank you magisme by take care us! Dijon is better than the old one

A tweet about Dijon translates to "CD 2 is done and will be released in 2016. I love all my fans for sticking with me throughout the years. Love, Axl." At least in my mind.

Wasn't that picture shown to be a stock photo? So it wasn't even Axl or his studio.

But I suppose it could mean he was tinkering with the two completed albums that are already in the can. Or I suppose it could mean that he is working on a third album.

Because yes, a random stock photo of a studio pretty much means the same thing as a picture of himself in a studio, or a simple message like "banging away at the CD follow-up, songs sound great, hope to share it with you guys soon. Thanks for your patience!"

Slash shares video of him in the studio creating and playing parts of new songs. Axl sends out a stock photo of a studio every few years. Funny how differently these guys operate.

Wasn't that picture shown to be a stock photo? So it wasn't even Axl or his studio.

No, only the ghost was a stock photo. The studio is Axl's. But I guess he should have taken a selfie so everyone would be happy. :)

Cool, I didn't know that. Thanks!

Or..........he could have just did what 100% of every other artist does and made a one sentence tweet saying what he was up to.

Well hello miss negative.

Your post doesn't really make sense. And is really you just misrepresenting what is going on.

Axl hasn't tweeted anything about the follow up to CD, which was released seven years ago. In spite of him saying they had two completed albums in the can, round two, they didn't record the music to NOT release it, etc

GnR had their lead guitar player quit months ago. Not a word from Axl about it

No word on another tour.

Basically the lead singer of GnR hasn't spoken about GnR in how long!???

People aren't complaining that he tweeted about his cat. They are complaining that he has time to post cat selfies but not share a sole one sentence update on the status of GnR.

Your negative post twisting the truth just adds more fuel to the constant fighting that goes on in the forum.

LOL miss negative?. I wasn´t being negative, just pointing out the obvious.

People complain no matter what happens. Even if Axl decided to tweet every 30 minutes telling us stuff about the band/music people would still find a reason to complain and I even bet that some would complain because of him tweeting too much lol.

I found Axl's last few tweets amusing. Not cynically or ironically amusing, but genuinely amusing.

(Yes, I did become a member of this forum just to say that. Why? I have no idea. It doesn't exactly bring anything new to the conversation.)

• Like 1

I found Axl's last few tweets amusing. Not cynically or ironically amusing, but genuinely amusing.

(Yes, I did become a member of this forum just to say that. Why? I have no idea. It doesn't exactly bring anything new to the conversation.)

RUN MAN RUN!

• Like 1

People complain no matter what happens.

Where are these people? All I saw was GNRfanMILO saying that he hated to see Axl tweeting about his cat. Didn't know he was two or more people.

Even if Axl decided to tweet every 30 minutes telling us stuff about the band/music people would still find a reason to complain

Well, you don't know that, because until now, he has not tweeted about the band or music.

and I even bet that some would complain because of him tweeting too much lol.

Hard to think that people complaining about the lack of news regarding music or the band would complain if Axl decided to do the only thing they are expecting from him. Can't find the reasoning behind that.

Its not about the fact that he tweeted about his cat. I think its great that he shows us SOMETHING from his private life.

The point with my previous post was: if he has time to post a picture of his cat on Twitter, why cant he tweet something about the band? Thats all im asking. Obviously it wont happen because he doesnt want to.

RUN MAN RUN!

It's too late! He's now trapped here like the rest of us. ?

• Like 1

Its not about the fact that he tweeted about his cat. I think its great that he shows us SOMETHING from his private life.

The point with my previous post was: if he has time to post a picture of his cat on Twitter, why cant he tweet something about the band? Thats all im asking. Obviously it wont happen because he doesnt want to.

It's alright man, Axl fans just want to find things to complain about here.

It's alright man, Axl fans just want to find things to complain about here.

People really need to cut the "Axl fans" and "Slash fans" bullshit. This is a Guns N' Roses fan-forum FFS.

• Like 1

I love that Axl tweeted a picture of his cat Djon. He is beautiful although I don't get the name since he's not a mustard colored cat.

Anyway, being a cat lover myself and knowing how special cats are, so glad Axl has one and shows his love for him. Cats are very intuitive creatures and when one loves you it means you are very special to them. My cats are my safe haven and give me unconditional love every day.

• Like 1

I love that Axl tweeted a picture of his cat Djon. He is beautiful although I don't get the name since he's not a mustard colored cat.

Anyway, being a cat lover myself and knowing how special cats are, so glad Axl has one and shows his love for him. Cats are very intuitive creatures and when one loves you it means you are very special to them. My cats are my safe haven and give me unconditional love every day.

You would rather get pet updates as opposed to new album/band status updates?