Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I can take the decade plus long waits for albums to be released, but I can't stomach this wanker being associated with the once great name that is Guns N Roses.

On the plus side, as long as Asshat is in the band, Axl will never be it's most embarrassing and cringeworthy presence. In some ways Axl should be lauded for finding perhaps the only musician he can stand next to and still credibly come off as a badass by comparison. I guess if DJ ever leaves they'll have to get a holographic projection of Tiny Tim or somethibg.

And in further idiot news, Del James is not offended by the confederate flag, therefore there's nothing wrong with it. And as we all know, if anyone should be the judge of whether a symbol of historical racism, slavery and oppression is offensive or not, it's a wealthy middle-aged white guy.

x4ewly.png

I'd expect my 12 year old cousin to sign like this if he had a credit card. God damn.

I love his pixelated signature, so rad.

I used to work shipping and receiving and sometimes signing on one of those electronic pads would do that to the signature.

I'm sure that wasn't he case with this signature. Dj's so #rad I'm sure he #meanttodothat because it's his way of #conqueringtheworld and being himself #ya

x4ewly.png

I'd expect my 12 year old cousin to sign like this if he had a credit card. God damn.

Shit just got real, son.

This is the kind if thing teenagers do. Not 40-year old men.

When his aunt and uncle were experimenting with the Aerosol cans, that most prob. had a big impact on his brain and from that time his brain stopped growing.

• Like 3

So he wrote "fuck u" on his own receipt? I don't think that's the store copy that you sign.

I can't believe I'm going to debate a DJ Ashba receipt, but here goes:

It looks to me one of those deals where you sign the electronic pad and it keeps that I'm the system as your signature. Then it prints your receipt with a copy of what it captured.

Either way #sodemented #yeahson #heshowedthatregisterbullywhatsup

• Like 1

So he wrote "fuck u" on his own receipt? I don't think that's the store copy that you sign.

It looks to me one of those deals where you sign the electronic pad and it keeps that I'm the system as your signature. Then it prints your receipt with a copy of what it captured.

As a grown man, would you do this today?

I'm not talking when you were 17, but today.

As a grown man, would you do this today?

I'm not talking when you were 17, but today.

Oh hell no.

I think I just figured out what happened. Ashba pays for his shit by card, clerk says "I'm going to need an electronic signature"

"Huh?"

"Yeah I just need to take your e-sig"

"My e-cig? Awww hell naw son, not this shit again. Whatchu gonna do about it?"

*scrawls 'Fuck U', leaves, immediately gets on Instagram*

• Like 2