Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

My respect for him just went up. Nice to see him not bowing to social expectations and generally not giving a fuck.

dude, really?

There's a difference between not giving a fuck and not bowing to social expectations and just being a douche and talking about Taco Bell when your whole fanbase waiting for an explanation

It would be better if he tweeted nothing

If he wants to stay fat, then so be it. Just announce the shit on Kimmel pls

I think it would be living in further denial if we're are about to take his tweet as a "lighthearted joke". It is quite obvious he denied the whole reunion thing (in his own way). Best we can get (if he gets on Kimmel) is perhaps an annoucment on new album or something like that. The whole Slash/Duff reunion (at least with Slash) now seems like one big fat joke. I won't be holding my breath anymore.

Edited by Kenan
  • Like 1

I think it would be living in further denial if we're are about to take his tweet as a "lighthearted joke". It is quite obvious he denied the whole reunion thing (in his own way). Best we can get (if he gets on Kimmel) is perhaps an annoucment on new album or something like that. The whole Slash/Duff reunion (at least with Slash) now seems like one big fat joke. I won't be holding my breath anymore.

Seriously? All the other evidence means NOTHING to you?

My respect for him just went up. Nice to see him not bowing to social expectations and generally not giving a fuck.

dude, really?

There's a difference between not giving a fuck and not bowing to social expectations and just being a douche and talking about Taco Bell when your whole fanbase waiting for an explanation

I personally think everyone associated with Guns N' Roses should be banned from social media. What with Axl's interest in quaint animal stories and (indecipherable) 'sense of humour', alongside Slash's customary ''having a blast dude'', and Ashba's @@@, it is too much to take in. And that is without mentioning Sorum's animal philanthropy. Only Bumblefoot and Duff have a modicum of sense.

By the way, I just realized Fernando posted that tweet in here.

Thats just a random fernando. Not the manager fernando
Oh. Well, that's the account that was logged in the other day and was viewing the Reunion thread... And we were all saying "Hey Fernando's here! Wonder if he's gonna post?" and stuff like that.

We're a fun bunch, huh? :lol:

If Axl denies it what use do I have from all the "evidence"?

@keenan: Go back under your rock you live in.

I've been following and am up to date with all the rumours and online articles, has nothing to do with being uninformed. However, does Axl's tweet give you any real reason to be optimistic about reunion? I mean, we can "interpret" it whatever we want, but it's not really encouraging, is it?

I can't see him getting in yet another two new members to tour CD again and dust off some ancient classics to signal some form of life on planet Axl like Perfect Crime... that used to be our best hope of 'progression'... if he didn't record with two zealously enthusiastic guys like Ashba and Bumble he isn't going to do it with anybody else. A reunion or half-reunion is his only option since he couldn't be bothered actively involving anyone in the sequel, Bumblefoot said he played a solo on Atlas Shrugged and never heard of the song again, it'd take about twenty years for Axl to release anything else in the form of his new GNR vision. He is one convoluted guy though, I have no idea why he has done this 180 but you can't predict his inner landscape. 'Not in this lifetime' and the rrhof stand he made, that deranged, noble decade of grafting to create a viable platform for his interpretation of Guns N' Roses... to do what? It's a goddamn riddle! Taco bell is the next chapter... maybe he'll put out a side dish of CD leftover gems, that's what I'm interested in.

I've been following and am up to date with all the rumours and online articles, has nothing to do with being uninformed. However, does Axl's tweet give you any real reason to be optimistic about reunion? I mean, we can "interpret" it whatever we want, but it's not really encouraging, is it?

The guy was making a joke about Taco Bell (which is delicious) I don't think anyone needs to read too far into it.

dude, really?

Pretty much this.

And Taco Bell is pretty disgusting. Saying Taco Bell tacos are good is akin to saying mcdonalds makes great burgers.

Some of you are ridiculous :lol:

Are you really blaming the fans for reacting negatively to yet another stupid Axl tweet? I mean... After all these years of treating fans like shit and turning gnr into a joke I think it's OK to respond negatively to this kind of shit. Just my opinion as a frustrated fan.

Are you really blaming the fans for reacting negatively to yet another stupid Axl tweet? I mean... After all these years of treating fans like shit and turning gnr into a joke I think it's OK to respond negatively to this kind of shit. Just my opinion as a frustrated fan.

Yes, I am :lol: It's a stupid fucking New Years tweet and people immediately take it to the next level and go crazy. Come the fuck on. The dude is supposed to be on Jimmy Kimmel next week to talk about shit, so who gives a fuck if he posts a drunk, stupid New Years tweet :lol:

• Like 2

Yes, I'm blaming them.

Fans should know Axl has a sense of humor like that by now. It's kinda funny. Nothing more.

Yes, I am :lol: It's a stupid fucking New Years tweet and people immediately take it to the next level and go crazy. Come the fuck on. The dude is supposed to be on Jimmy Kimmel next week to talk about shit, so who gives a fuck if he posts a drunk, stupid New Years tweet :lol:

Axl fans, the music cuckolds.

Can I bet you money on whether or not Axl and Slash will share a stage this year? Please?