Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Who is she?

She's also seen with Vicky their former manager.

He's lost some pounds, you can see his neck, chin and face are not so bloated. Maybe he's also cut back on the booze. It would have been good if he'd kept in shape like Steven Tyler, but I think people need to get used to how he looks, because I can't see him improving much.

Edited by Babooshka

It kinda baffles that Axl will spend 25 Gs on a present for Beta but he wont fork up the cash to get a professional trainer to whip him into the best shape he can be. Unless its something medical it just seems like laziness. His voice and breathing really does depend on what shape he's in. Hopefully he gets it together by Coachella and doesnt perform before then.

Edited by ChineseIRS

It kinda baffles that Axl will spend 25 Gs on a present for Beta but he wont fork up the cash to get a professional trainer to whip him into the best shape he can be. Unless its something medical it just seems like laziness. His voice and breathing really does depend on what shape he's in. Hopefully he gets it together by Coachella and doesnt perform before then.

He does have a personal trainer. I talked with him in Vegas last year.

Ah, coulda fooled me. Well seems like hes trying at least. Lets hope he comes back in 2010 or 2006 form!!

Ah, coulda fooled me. Well seems like hes trying at least. Lets hope he comes back in 2010 or 2006 form!!

He has a personal trainer, but you still need the desire and discipline to stick with everything. Hopefully Axl does it :)

• Like 1

How do you know that was Axl's personal trainer?