Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Who the hell is in charge of GNR's media, it's truly abysmal and cringeworthy, it's like a 12 year old does the donkey work, I'm actually suspicious Ashba overhauled it and got someone from his end on it and are still getting paid.

It's been over a year since I had to unfollow all things GN'R related on all social media. Bums me out that it's run so terribly that I don't even want to follow anything to do with them.

Who the hell is in charge of GNR's media, it's truly abysmal and cringeworthy, it's like a 12 year old does the donkey work, I'm actually suspicious Ashba overhauled it and got someone from his end on it and are still getting paid.

It's been over a year since I had to unfollow all things GN'R related on all social media. Bums me out that it's run so terribly that I don't even want to follow anything to do with them.

I practically did the same thing

It's terrible, I don't even think Axl tweets anything related to his music anymore, I would pay him a hundred bucks to say how he feels toward CD2 or new members or even just to mention that he's been thinking about some songs to write or sing... sometimes the mystique seems to work against itself and as for the official siren of the band... let#s not even go there. I sometimes think they should hire two new employees called Jack and Shit because that's about what we get from all their broadcasts lol.

Ashba really likes his hashtags he put RIP Scott Weiland #shocked and #lifeissoshort or something next to his Weiland commiserations. Why can't he just put that in his tweet. Shocked that Scott Weiland passed away, life is so short. The post below it has three hash tags about his clothing #stoked #coming soon it's like he can only communicate in bullet points.

• Like 2

Ashba really likes his hashtags he put RIP Scott Weiland #shocked and #lifeissoshort or something next to his Weiland commiserations. Why can't he just put that in his tweet. Shocked that Scott Weiland passed away, life is so short. The post below it has three hash tags about his clothing #stoked #coming soon it's like he can only communicate in bullet points.

It all makes sense though. Ashba's writing/typing skills are as choppy as his guitar playing.

• Like 2

I Wish Axl or that moron who handles the social media could have said something about Scott, they are not personally related or were buddies, but as a musician, there should be respect. If they can make retarded posts then a small thing about Scott would have been a good idea.

But well this is just my opinion. Rest in Peace Scott.

• Like 1

I Wish Axl or that moron who handles the social media could have said something about Scott, they are not personally related or were buddies, but as a musician, there should be respect. If they can make retarded posts then a small thing about Scott would have been a good idea.

Have you forgotten about this?

Get in the ring. Go to the gym, motherfucker, or if you prefer, get a new wig, motherfucker. I think I'll resist the urge to 'stoop' to your level. Oh shit, here it comes, you fat, botox-faced, wig-wearin' fuck! O.K., I feel better now.

"Don’t think for a second we don't know where those words came from. Your unoriginal, uncreative little mind — the same mind that had to rely on its bandmates to write melodies and lyrics. Who's the fraud now, bitch?

"Damn, I couldn't imagine people writing for me. How many albums have you put out, man, and how long did it take the current configuration of this so-called 'band' to make this album? How long? And without the only guys that validated the name.

"How dare you! Shame on you! How dare you call our bass player 'spineless?' We toured our album over a year and a half. How many shows have you played over the last ten years? Oh, that's right — you bailed out on your long-awaited comeback tour, leaving your remaining fans feeling, shall we say, a trifle miffed?! I won't even list what I've accomplished because I don't need to. What we're talking about here is a frightened little man who once thought he was king, but unfortunately this king without his court is nothing but a memory of the asshole he once was."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/scott-weiland-says-axl-rose-is-a-fat-botox-faced-wig-wearin-f-ck/#TLp8i5F33JeZfJbk.99

Yeah but its pretty dumb to think about the past now, even Fortus and other band members wrote nothing about Scott, only Ashba and Ron tweeted cause well they are not in the band anymore.

I assume its their personal choice, Im not forcing fortus or other hired hands to write about Scott, Im just saying that why the hell they are so scared of Axl, but well whatever Scott did and said, I guess most of it doesn't matters now, the only thing matters is the amazing music which he made.

I won't indulge more in this thing cause im already shocked and feeling bad about this.

Like reading the fb or twitter of a 14-year old girl.

Yeah but its pretty dumb to think about the past now, even Fortus and other band members wrote nothing about Scott, only Ashba and Ron tweeted cause well they are not in the band anymore.

I assume its their personal choice, Im not forcing fortus or other hired hands to write about Scott, Im just saying that why the hell they are so scared of Axl, but well whatever Scott did and said, I guess most of it doesn't matters now, the only thing matters is the amazing music which he made.

I won't indulge more in this thing cause im already shocked and feeling bad about this.

Lots of people didn't write tweets about Scott... not just current GnR members. Why would any current member post anything about Scott unless they had played with him or were at least on friendly terms. Bumble made an album with him, and DJ? maybe he just really liked STP, but I've not heard either mention each other prior to this.

It's not a slight on Scott Weiland or his family to not tweet about his death.

• Like 1

We´re talking about a guy who didn´t even send a "get well card" when his former friend had a hearth attack.