Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Paul is like Izzy in a way imo. Touring is not the main goal, and like it or not, he's one of Axl's writing partners and closest friends. A lot of the big guns on Chinese would probably not exist without him.

Big guns? On chinese democracy? Mwahaha like long songs? Cuz I know you couldnt mean commercial smash hits since there was none one the entire album

Paul is like Izzy in a way imo. Touring is not the main goal, and like it or not, he's one of Axl's writing partners and closest friends. A lot of the big guns on Chinese would probably not exist without him.

Big guns? On chinese democracy? Mwahaha like long songs? Cuz I know you couldnt mean commercial smash hits since there was none one the entire album

No hits. Just songs that I personally think are great. There Was A Time, Prostitute, and Catcher for example. Paul was involved with those it seems.

Some people think just because you don't play solos n have no virtuosism - you're a shit musician and can't be a professional and play guitar in a band.

Paul was a worthless waste of space, with or without solos, with or without - what you call - virtuosism.

• Like 2

Still better than Bridge School, imo

I like when he looks up like Axl does at the end

No hits. Just songs that I personally think are great. There Was A Time, Prostitute, and Catcher for example. Paul was involved with those it seems.

Plus Back Off Bitch and Shadow Of Your Love

But Paul kind of wrote some Jimmy Page guitar parts for Axl.

WHAT??? Don't EVER put Paul Tobias and Jimmy Page in the same sentence ever again. Ok?
What about Jimmy Page is a way better guitarist than Paul Tobias but Paul is a huge fan and IRS sounds a little Zeppelin in places?

WHAT??? Don't EVER put Paul Tobias and Jimmy Page in the same sentence ever again. Ok?
What about Jimmy Page is a way better guitarist than Paul Tobias but Paul is a huge fan and IRS sounds a little Zeppelin in places?

Jimmy had extra help from the other side. If you take those powers probably Paul would beat him in a guitar duel. No Crowley involved.

Not from GnR directly, but yeah

"Not saying nothing to it" "Just saying no real news" Ed asslicking Trunk. :facepalm::max: This guy is such a piece of shit. He trys to cover his ass by saying it's just rumor and speculation to save face for the GnR camp and/or if it doesn't happen, yet keeps up the "not saying nothing to it" so he can say he knew all along in case it does somehow happen. Fuck Eddy and his two dungeon and dragon ass pals.

"Not saying nothing to it" "Just saying no real news" Ed asslicking Trunk. :facepalm::max: This guy is such a piece of shit. He trys to cover his ass by saying it's just rumor and speculation to save face for the GnR camp and/or if it doesn't happen, yet keeps up the "not saying nothing to it" so he can say he knew all along in case it does somehow happen. Fuck Eddy and his two dungeon and dragon ass pals.

I also have to admit that I too am getting sick of him flip flopping like he does. One minute it's "this is coming from a very deep source that's close to the band" and then the next moment it's "just speculation." Make up your mind, eddie

• Like 1

I also have to admit that I too am getting sick of him flip flopping like he does. One minute it's "this is coming from a very deep source that's close to the band" and then the next moment it's "just speculation." Make up your mind, eddie

He gets to be right either way. Classic Trunk.

• Like 3

I like that Iron MikeyJ put Jimmy Page and Paul Tobias in the same sentance while telling you not to do it.

I like that Iron MikeyJ put Jimmy Page and Paul Tobias in the same sentance while telling you not to do it.

Oops ?