Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Del is the closest thing Axl has in his life to Adler. In that they are both imbeciles desperate to prove their lack of intelligence every time they open their mouths.

To be fair though, Adler claims to be a drummer and can actually drum. Del claims to be a writer and hahahahaha sorry I can't finish that sentence.

Nothing Del said has led me to believe he's a stupid man. Perhaps he lacks talent in your opinion, but he seems intelligent enough to me, and he is far, far more intelligent compared to Steven. I can't believe I'm actually typing this shit.

Don't really like his personality from interviews he gave and sarcastic tweets. But he's not stupid. He's actually quite sharp imo. Just not very pleasant and has a big ego without good reason judging by his online presence.

I think he drinks coffee and tweets all day. Forgets to feed Paul Huge sometimes. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Edited by Rovim

Paul is a footnote in gnr and rock music history. He's a nobody. His contributions to music are hilariously awful. He's known because he is Axl's friend. He's worse than Gilby Clarke. I'm not surprised he quit Axl's band. He's the first to recognize he's not talented, he's not an artist, he's nothing. Anyone who praises him knows nothing about music.

• Like 1

Paul is a footnote in gnr and rock music history. He's a nobody. His contributions to music are hilariously awful. He's known because he is Axl's friend. He's worse than Gilby Clarke. I'm not surprised he quit Axl's band. He's the first to recognize he's not talented, he's not an artist, he's nothing. Anyone who praises him knows nothing about music.

You are trying so hard to "reach" camp a la magisme, good luck on that one.

You are trying so hard to "reach" camp a la magisme, good luck on that one.

Shhh.

Definitely.

Tobias was just used by Axl so he could have someone on "his" side during the last days of real Gn'R, given that all the rest of the members, crew, roadies were - in Axl's pathetic mind - on Slash's side. The guy is useless, always has been.

Definitely.

Tobias was just used by Axl so he could have someone on "his" side during the last days of real Gn'R, given that all the rest of the members, crew, roadies were - in Axl's pathetic mind - on Slash's side. The guy is useless, always has been.

Yep. He hasn't been hired to write and compose to other big bands. He has never formed a relevant band. He contributed to an essentially solo album meaning his input was minimum. He can barely play the guitar judging by his performances.

Sorry for the off-topic.

I thought Paul did well. On rocket queen, think about you, oh my god. The blues. He's no big solo player. But he can play some stuff and play some nice rhythme.

How dare you? "You don't know nothing about music", "he's a hack", "playing in Axl's solo band" blah blah blah.

Not sure what he precisely wrote / played on Chinese but I like the songs he was involved in.

Edited by NicoRourke
  • Like 3

I thought Paul did well. On rocket queen, think about you, oh my god. The blues. He's no big solo player. But he can play some stuff and play some nice rhythme.

How dare you? "You don't know nothing about music", "he's a hack", "playing in Axl's solo band" blah blah blah.

Not sure what he precisely wrote / played on Chinese but I like the songs he was involved in.

Some people think just because you don't play solos n have no virtuosism - you're a shit musician and can't be a professional and play guitar in a band.

• Like 1