Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

so, on his own time line, or whatever it's called these days, Del James posted (shared? or whatever) a video of Slash's show

so when you go to

https://www.facebook.com/del.james.12?ref=pymk

the first post, as of nov 12 2015, 9 pm london UK time,

you see a video of Slash's show

the video is from India, it seems to be recorded from the roof of the building or a helicopter and it shows the stage and a huuuuge audience attending the gig

so it pimps Slash

does it mean

1. we love Slash and the reunion is happenin

2. look people, Slash is successful, there aint no need for a reunion

so, on his own time line, or whatever it's called these days, Del James posted (shared? or whatever) a video of Slash's show

so when you go to

https://www.facebook.com/del.james.12?ref=pymk

the first post, as of nov 12 2015, 9 pm london UK time,

you see a video of Slash's show

the video is from India, it seems to be recorded from the roof of the building or a helicopter and it shows the stage and a huuuuge audience attending the gig

so it pimps Slash

does it mean

1. we love Slash and the reunion is happenin

2. look people, Slash is successful, there aint no need for a reunion

Actually, someone shared the Axl Rose FA club's post and tagged Del James, and that's why it's on his timeline.

Rumours rumours read all about it.

Would love classic gnr to reunite for the fans.

DJ Ashba FBv

Interesting....

Twitter:

@DjASHBA: Personally, I would love to see the original members of @gunsnroses ​ reunite. Let's hope it happens for the fans!! ;) ~ Much Love ~ DJA

Its the happy ending the whole fucking cinema is praying for.

I think it could be hugely cathartic and definitely profitable for the guys to go out there and do it.

Surely 50 something year old men could get over themselves and have some fun for $20M each for a year's work?

Then again...

Axl could do what he wanted afterwards, the questions about the beef with Slash could be dismissed as old hat and he could release any kind of wacky cinematic electronic shit he wants and not be judged.

• Like 1

Its the happy ending the whole fucking cinema is praying for.

I think it could be hugely cathartic and definitely profitable for the guys to go out there and do it.

Surely 50 something year old men could get over themselves and have some fun for $20M each for a year's work?

Then again...

Axl could do what he wanted afterwards, the questions about the beef with Slash could be dismissed as old hat and he could release any kind of wacky cinematic electronic shit he wants and not be judged.

The first sentence of your comment could be turned into into a great line for some lyrics.

Just like Slash isnt gonna give Vicky an honest answer, Del not gonna give a random fan an honest response until the thing definitely has the green light. Until theres a press release its gonna be specualtion both for and against it.

Remind us again, you are friends with Slash or Vicky? To be able to say what/why they are doing something with such certainty, you must be in their inner-circle of friends. Just curious if it is Slash or Vicky. Or maybe both? Or maybe you have other examples of Slash lying to Vicky.....or of Vicky making private things public.....or Vicky lying about Slash related news. THanks in advance for your insights.

Just like Slash isnt gonna give Vicky an honest answer, Del not gonna give a random fan an honest response until the thing definitely has the green light. Until theres a press release its gonna be specualtion both for and against it.

Remind us again, you are friends with Slash or Vicky? To be able to say what/why they are doing something with such certainty, you must be in their inner-circle of friends. Just curious if it is Slash or Vicky. Or maybe both? Or maybe you have other examples of Slash lying to Vicky.....or of Vicky making private things public.....or Vicky lying about Slash related news. THanks in advance for your insights.

Im sorry but Vicky Hamilton is not gonna be the one to break the news on a $100 million dollar reunion. Neither is Del. Neither is some Beverly Hills Housewife star. If Slash wanted to shoot down the rumours all he has do is an interview, which all of a sudden he doesnt want to answer reunion questions after his innitial comment about him and Axl patching things up. He doesnt need to send Vicky out to do his bidding. I dont need to be friends with them. Its common sense. No hangers-on or friend or what have you is gonna be the one to official deny or confirm.

Edited by ChineseIRS
  • Like 2

Im sorry but Vicky Hamilton is not gonna be the one to break the news on a $100 million dollar reunion. Neither is Del. Neither is some Beverly Hills Housewife star. If Slash wanted to shoot down the rumours all he has do is an interview, which all of a sudden he doesnt want to answer reunion questions after his innitial comment about him and Axl patching things up. He doesnt need to send Vicky out to do his bidding. I dont need to be friends with them. Its common sense. No hangers-on or friend or what have you is gonna be the one to official deny or confirm.

So you admit this is all just your assumption based on what you consider common sense. And it has nothing to do with factual knowledge of Slash and Vicky's relationship, or with what either of them is actually doing.

Cool, bro. No worries. Just trying to clarify if you had actual legit connections or if you were just spit balling.

So you admit this is all just your assumption based on what you consider common sense. And it has nothing to do with factual knowledge of Slash and Vicky's relationship, or with what either of them is actually doing.

Cool, bro. No worries. Just trying to clarify if you had actual legit connections or if you were just spit balling.

Think what you please. But if you think that Slash is gonna use Vicky to give his official denial of the reunion than say Rolling Stone or some other national news outlet than thats a little absurd to me. But hey, by all means.

Think what you please. But if you think that Slash is gonna use Vicky to give his official denial of the reunion than say Rolling Stone or some other national news outlet than thats a little absurd to me. But hey, by all means.

I didn't know it was his official statement on the matter.

I don't know what it was. I don't know slash and Vicky's relationship. Maybe you are 100% correct with your assumption. Or maybe Vicky is lying. Or maybe Slash said "I can't out out an official statement yet as we are atill negotiating. Just twitter that we talke and I said nothing is happening."

It could be any of those things.

I'm just not comfortable acting like I "know" what these people are doing or what is actually going on. I think everything is just pure 100% speculation on our part.

You disagree and are comfortable making assumptions and presenting them as fact.

We can just agree to disagree.

What I don't get, and maybe its a stupid question, but why is this becoming such a big rumor now. Just because of what Slash said? Combined with all the little things like Duff playing with Axl and Axl's band members quitting? Is that really all it takes for what could be legitimately no talks at all being blown way out of proportion?

I guess I'm wondering why anyone would put themselves on the line like this. Why is dishnation publishing something that makes them sound so definitive? If its right out of their ass, they're literally shooting themselves in the foot to get credibility again. Likewise, why is Vicky, no matter how reliable she is, saying something that could just be blatantly untrue? Just to get publicity? Cause if it is untrue, that threatens to ruin her relationship with Slash, who I would guess is undoubtedly a positive in her life.

I'm not saying the reunion is or isn't happening from these reports. I just genuinely don't know. I'm just wondering why is it all getting so big now if there's nothing? Just for clickbait? Obviously, if there is something I get why they'd all want to break it first, but we're getting conflicting reports from everyone and I just don't get what these people have to gain from it, whether telling the truth or just straight out lying. In the end, no one will believe it till it comes from the guys themselves. When Rolling Stone reports "the GNR reunion is happening", they'll be citing a band press release and not "dishnation, called this several days ago". I don't know. Just why is it sticking this time and not others?