Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Cool pics and all but WHY LIKE A MONTH AND A HALF AFTER? :facepalm:

Social media and the whole Internet is a matter of seconds thing. We are here now, tomorrow may not be.

They should have shared this stuff way sooner, faster, quicker, when things were happening.

Now it feels irrelevant and boring. AC/DC social media team works minute after minute. They do a great job almost as soon as things are going on. That's the way it is supposed to be.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rendestroi95 said:

acdc: FREE PROSHOTS 2 hours after the show

GNR: PAID PICTURES 1 month and a half later

ACDC: No streaming allowed at Coachella

GNR: Two songs from each weekend streamed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

does anyone know exactly when axl broke his foot during the first show back in LA?  What song was he singing and is there a video of it?

He apparently fell during Mr. Brownstone and that's when he broke it. No video of it from what I can tell

3 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Doesn't even make sense, people pay to have a membership.....

Wouldn't it make more sense if non members had to pay??

only nightrain members can see the full album, and if you're not american, i don't see any reason do subscribe...

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

In other words, the same as GNR did recently.

But it's only valid when ACDC does it, when it fits the argument?

LOL, i was joking, but you're really considering the second weekend with november rain (again) and the 360 thing where you can see pretty much nothing?

2 minutes ago, rendestroi95 said:

LOL, i was joking, but you're really considering the second weekend with november rain (again) and the 360 thing where you can see pretty much nothing?

AC/DC has only released three pro shots to my knowledge. Rock or Bust (twice) and an incomplete Shoot To Thrill.

4 minutes ago, Spirit said:

AC/DC has only released three pro shots to my knowledge. Rock or Bust (twice) and an incomplete Shoot To Thrill.

also dirty deeds done dirt cheap, interviews, official pictures... i dont even know why you're trying to defend GNR on that one, we all know our media game is weak AF :lol:

Edited by rendestroi95