Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I understand that Kat and Fortus are dating...so...

Ummmm no....

Unless Fortus had the best plastic surgery ever ;)

Edited by nn18
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Apollo said:

I'm not familiar with how Instagram works. What is the purpose of all the hashtags in every post?

It's kind of like a tag, so if you search for #coachella Kat's post would be among them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lukigol said:

Guys, I want to show you somfin. Just recived delivery with tshirt I ordered in online shop (I sent them a file and they put it on the tshirt) Can you see the name of the tshirt on the collar? I guess it is a sign

20160519_172308.jpg

I cant see it, its too small (thats what she said)

Edited by darkknite63

1 hour ago, darkknite63 said:

I cant see it, its too small (thats what she said)

EDIT: I can see it when I zoom in to the collar. Says "Adler" clear as day... There's just to question to me he's in this thing.

Also GNR just posted Mexico City pics. So last week was video clips, this week is pictures. I can only imagine what excitement awaits us for next week :lol:

Edited by Billsfan

Man~ GN'R N' Their mystery.....

No matter what People said about lack of promotion but I like GN'R being mysterious N' cryptic like this.

It's boring if We are already know everything *Even though I do really want to know the details about the reconciliation between Slash N' Axl

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

EDIT: I can see it when I zoom in to the collar. Says "Adler" clear as day... There's just to question to me he's in this thing.

Also GNR just posted Mexico City pics. So last week was video clips, this week is pictures. I can only imagine what excitement awaits us for next week :lol:

Im sorry to crush dreams, but adler is just a brand in this case.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gvoolstra said:

Im sorry to crush dreams, but adler is just a brand in this case.

No dreams crushed. I trust the mygnr CSI team, which says of all the brands to use "Adler" in itself is confirmation he is there. You never doubt the mygnr CSI team, they work indirectly with Eddie money 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Man~ GN'R N' Their mystery.....

No matter what People said about lack of promotion but I like GN'R being mysterious N' cryptic like this.

It's boring if We are already know everything *Even though I do really want to know the details about the reconciliation between Slash N' Axl

why are you always putting - N' - everywhere...?

21 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

I think 2010? But I remember seeing her next to the stage in Prague and if I remember correctly that was the show where Axl decided to hire her. She wasn't even a photographer, Axl loved the photos she took and gave her a chance. Must be amazing for her...now she has quite a career going on! 

Ah, thanks, didn't know about it. That's pretty cool actually, I was in the first row at the 2010 Prague show but did not notice her at all

17 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

I get it but why..? did you steal that from Axl? He always types that way on twitter..

Nope, Axl is the one who steal it from Me ????

I even never realise He's using n' for and until James Bond mention it ???

I use N' cause I love Guns N' Roses, Its just simple  as that ?

It become a habit 

*Ups, I shouldnt have tell tht N' let CSI:GN'R to solve the mystery of " N' "

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, jpduff said:

Rehearsals for "Not In This Lifetime... Tour"... This is IZZY? :lol:

Imagem1.png

Slash: Okay now Frank, let's try Rocket Queen again. Try a little less during my solo section.

Duff: Five fucking times and he's still playing it wrong.

Dizzy: I guess I don't get to play anything today.

• Like 1