Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

15 minutes ago, HOOSIER GUNZ said:

Well I see the GNR.com nightrain is back up.  Anyone else think it looks similar to mygnr.com forum...?

Yes. lol, but its better that way because now they can ban people and moderate better.

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl at gas station in Belgium 

What the fuck was he doing in a gas station? Did he have to drop an emergency deuce? Get an unbelievable craving for some beef jerky?

I just couldn't fathom walking into a QuikTrip here in the US and running into fuckin Axl fuckin Rose... 

Man, GnR 2016... Fuckin no shortage of crazy shit to make ya do a double take...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

What the fuck was he doing in a gas station? Did he have to drop an emergency deuce? Get an unbelievable craving for some beef jerky?

I just couldn't fathom walking into a QuikTrip here in the US and running into fuckin Axl fuckin Rose... 

Man, GnR 2016... Fuckin no shortage of crazy shit to make ya do a double take...

I just like how he still has his glove on from the show haha must have been right after it ended 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I guess he was doing what he can't do in the USA or other crazy countries with uncivilized people.

Belgians were boring at the show but they must be exemplary citizens and don't seem too much starstruck by Hollywood celebrities. Maybe that was the only guy who recognized Axl and just because Axl wearing that shit in a gas station... :lol:

Can't stop noticing how small Axl is, lol, even wearing those hats, he's such a little little guy with a huge voice. Amazing! :heart:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, P1g Vomit said:

Now that public sightings of Axl are becoming more common people really need to forget about a picture and ask about a new guns album.

Nahhh, that's why Fernando is always by his side - keep him *hush hush* - we all know Axl isn't afraid of letting out information. 

7 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

If anyone is wondering who's outfitting Axl nowadays, his name is Mike Amiri. His instagram is https://www.instagram.com/mikeamiri_/?hl=en

You can get a good idea of the type of things he's wearing right now/on the upcoming tour.

Very cool! Everything seems to be influenced by late 80's Axl, even the stuff not for Axl has elements of his style in them. 

I I like the picture of the two of them together where he said Axl asked to talk to him and they spoke for an hour about how Axl developed his style and how all the designers stuff was influenced by things from his childhood including Axl

• Like 1