Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

36 minutes ago, jpduff said:

Rehearsals for "Not In This Lifetime... Tour"... This is IZZY? :lol:

Imagem1.png

"They sound SO F*+"

I had to stop to wonder just  how bad they must sound for her to give them a grade of F+ and how much worse they would have to be to get an F-

Then I moved on to the next line. Oh. So it wasn't a grade. I was a bit worried.

Edited by sanity_lost

11 minutes ago, jpduff said:

a.jpg

Hmmmm.... Very very interesting! In the other photo, those are over on Slash's side. I've never known him to play a Firebird. I don't think they're Richard's, because they're over on Slash's side? Why Firebirds all of a sudden?

Can anyone make out that set list on the wall? I can't. Gets too blurry when I zoom in...

Somethings up imo....

3 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Hmmmm.... Very very interesting! In the other photo, those are over on Slash's side. I've never known him to play a Firebird. I don't think they're Richard's, because they're over on Slash's side? Why Firebirds all of a sudden?

Can anyone make out that set list on the wall? I can't. Gets too blurry when I zoom in...

Somethings up imo....

As in what?

1 minute ago, P1g Vomit said:

As in what?

I don't know. Something that requires a different tone than a Les Paul from Slash? 

Just gets my attention. I never see him play anything besides a LP or the BC Rich on YCBM... 

Could be nothing, but 2 Firebirds? Why need a different tone?

Could be as simple as a marketing deal. When your name is Slash and you can have any free Gibson you ever wanted, sometimes they'll ask for something in return. They might say "Hey Slash, we're trying to push the Firebird this year. Think we can send you a couple and you bring them on tour?"

Great, easy marketing for them and all they had to do was send Slash a couple free guitars.

I don't think it'd be for the tonal difference so much as the stylistic difference. Maybe he just wanted a change. Who knows. Firebirds are great sounding guitars so we'll see what songs he busts them out for (if they're even his, but based on sheer position it's likely).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Somethings up imo....

The ALT part seems to be Nice boys, think about you, used to love her and perfect crime. I can also see Don't cry up there

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Somethings up imo....

TWAT, November Rain, Heaven's Door (?), Nightrain, Don't Cry, ???????, Madagascar (?), Nice Boys, Think About You, Used to Love Her (?), Perfect Crime.

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

If you go to his Instagram and blow it up the bit that is visible is clear:

Out Ta Get Me

Twat

November Rain

Heavens Door

Night Train

______

Don’t Cry

Seeker

Paradise City

______

Alt

Nice Boys

Think about you

I Used to Love Her

Perfect Crime

Edited by sanity_lost
I suck at using words
  • Like 3

Melissa seems to get along very well with Slash and Duff.

Poor Dizzy, he is being left out like before lol

Melissa can be a great addition to Slash's solo band during live performances. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Melissa seems to get along very well with Slash and Duff.

Poor Dizzy, he is being left out like before lol

Melissa can be a great addition to Slash's solo band during live performances. 

That's what I said and even made a thread about it..I have never seen or barely any interaction between Slash and Dizzy..not even during UYI tour and not even know.. like Slash hasn;t even been on his side of stage or any photos together (Slash and Frank have that Instagram photo together)... and Dizzy is always at the far end when they bow after the concert... even Pitman stood next to Axl once...Frank never..

why is that? even Melissa seems more friendly...