Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, BOSSY78 said:

I have heard rumors of Slash relapsing like a couple years at most ago. I haven't heard anything about Duff. 

Slash an Duff both relapsed during VR. With Duff it was only some illness-related pill-thing though iirc, not alchohol or cocaine or anything. He talks about it in his first book.

Slash is supposedly clean since 2006 or so.

9 hours ago, tajandreas said:

Has anyone else heard this? Came across this gem today and for an EP this is pretty damn good. Raw Axl voice before he got into the serious rasp.

Yeah, bought it on iTunes. Pretty good music. Axl's scream during "Prowler" is bone-chilling. 

13 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Why are so many people twisting killuridols words completely out of proportion to the original sentiment? Just to be argumentative I suppose. And as far as having Fernando and the like always around him, well most people sightsee with their spouse or their children or their friends do they not? Axl has no spouse, children, mother or father to accompany him on these jaunts, and maybe he doesn't like to be alone! TB are not only his assistants, but also his friends and "family", and it's nice to have someone to talk to when you are out exploring. Not to mention that yes, he is a rich celebrity, and like a lot of them, have other people to deal with certain mundane things that he does not want to deal with. Good Grief.  

Most people travel with people who aren't paid to be their family and friends. 

Nobody is twisting that guys words around and nobody is being argumentative. People have different opinions. This is a forum - a place where people are supposed to share their opinions. Some people are able to have a healthy conversation, even when people disagree with them. Others, however, get their feelings hurt. Good grief. 

11 hours ago, tajandreas said:

Has anyone else heard this? Came across this gem today and for an EP this is pretty damn good. Raw Axl voice before he got into the serious rasp.

I hadn't heard it. Thanks.. Listening to them all now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tajandreas said:

very cool!! thanks for the info...just bought and listening now.

20 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

So i can see Axl loves Europe so much i hope he will be back soon with GNR.:lol:

xa0hp4a7kg98x80k.jpg

20 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

I'm guessing these may run till Sunday, 7 days, 7 shows...Maybe a full song on Sunday, unlikely though...

Or a teaser of GN'R tour with Adler N' Izzy logo 

37 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

So i can see Axl loves Europe so much i hope he will be back soon with GNR.:lol:

I hope he buys Absinth in Prague, it will definitely make him fly around the stage :headbang:

30 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Coachella was supposed to be today though

You'll probably find Coachella owns... I don't know... anything on, near, to do with, filmed at, or under Coachella.

10 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Axl is in France now with AC/DC and he just tweeted that he bought a new French beret there. lol I guess Axl's always had a thing for hats!

I doubt he really bought beret 

NO MORE HATS, PLEASE!

7 minutes ago, Asia said:

I still don't understand the point of posting those live videos without the original sound. What the hell is the purpose of that? Who is this supposed to lure to buy tickets? It's just so stupid :facepalm: Who the fuck runs this band...

So true, nonsense to me

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Asia said:

I still don't understand the point of posting those live videos without the original sound. What the hell is the purpose of that? Who is this supposed to lure to buy tickets? It's just so stupid :facepalm: Who the fuck runs this band...

Wow...I agree with you! :)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, thewolfshead said:

It's for casual fans obviously.  They aren't the fans obsessing over every performance, they know certain songs, they know the album version, and this gives them that familiar feeling with some short clips of the band they can expect to see.

I don't see what the big deal is, then again seemingly everything has to become a big deal or a big fuck up or some other exaggeration on here.

axl rose likes this

4 hours ago, Thiago Mota said:

MEXICO!

These are much better than nothing so I appreciate that they upload these clips. But honestly they suck, they should give us some real snippets of live recordings from the show and better editing. They could hire me, I can do it for free. All I require is a meeting with the band.

• Like 1