Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

oh shit..

This gets me even more hyped than the Troubadour gig... Don't get me wrong, Troubadour is the first reunion concert but it is so media hidden, unlike Vegas which is the very first full length official kick ass rock show that Guns delivered.. If I were to chose I would take this one.. take a look at that crowd!!! And setlist too!!! Slash's movements and stage presence are fuckin' awesome and Duff smiling to camera...damn!!

Since I noticed @Black Sabbath and @Tyler Drama in first row.. How do you guys feel being in the official GnR DVD release for the first time? I would kill to be there among you guys...

And one more thing - when we used to watch bootlegs of the same concert I barely noticed any cameras recording the show professionally.. what about you? Were they hidden or what?

8 minutes ago, Estranged Fan said:

I will remember you if this happens! :)

I will apologize if it happens. I hope it happens too of course, but i don't want to expect anything from GNR because they almost always let us down.

9 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

I think the Vegas footage is just stuff Kat randomly shot throughout, nothing official. Still cool to be in the video briefly!

nah bro..it;s official dvd..its just a matter if it will be released or not...kat cannot capture those camera movements by a hand held camera...

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why does Fernando hang around Axl's arse all the time? Why doesn't he just let him go shopping by himself - the poor bastard?

Because he handles all the credit cards and that stuff. Axl only receives a monthly allowance for his expenses, like candy and burgers :P

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

It is strange how those people are with him seemingly 100% of the time. There's a cult-like element to it.  It's creepy.

I don't think it's creepy. They are his assistants, they guy doesnt have wife or children so those people take that place. Do you really think Axl could walk alone in the streets, just like that? Travel alone? Take care of mundane stuff like the rest of us? No, he can't. He doesn't know how to do any of those things. He's been an artist most of his life and started having assistants and servants at young age. He doesn't know better than that.

• Like 2

Right, he always had some suspicious types hanging around him 24/7 which doesn't change the fact that it was, is and will always be creepy. It has nothing to do with wives and children (do not overestimate those, really), it's just his strange way of doing things. Slash was just as famous dirung the old Guns era and he never had any Blake Stinsons , Craigs Duswalts or other Fernandos around him and he still doesn't.

As for the video, what a let down :( I was hoping for more of the Troubadour stuff as it is the only one we really haven't seen at all and the most interesting to watch with Axl still on both legs. :shrugs:

7 minutes ago, Asia said:

Right, he always had some suspicious types hanging around him 24/7 which doesn't change the fact that it was, is and will always be creepy. It has nothing to do with wives and children (do not overestimate those, really), it's just his strange way of doing things. Slash was just as famous dirung the old Guns era and he never had any Blake Stinsons , Craigs Duswalts or other Fernandos around him and he still doesn't.

As for the video, what a let down :( I was hoping for more of the Troubadour stuff as it is the only one we really haven't seen at all and the most interesting to watch with Axl still on both legs. :shrugs:

Actually, I remember a Gilby interview here he explained that him and Slash and Duff and that gang would always go out drinking but Axl couldn't really do that, as soon as he entered a bar it was a completely different beast attention wise, people would just go nuts. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I don't think it's creepy. They are his assistants, they guy doesnt have wife or children so those people take that place. Do you really think Axl could walk alone in the streets, just like that? Travel alone? Take care of mundane stuff like the rest of us? No, he can't. He doesn't know how to do any of those things. He's been an artist most of his life and started having assistants and servants at young age. He doesn't know better than that.

Jesus.

You're probably right also.

41 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

So awesome seeing myself in those videos.

I just tagged you before regarding the vegas video... referring to same question Black Sabbath said it was cool whilst you said it was awesome seeing yourself... what a different attitude...

1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

it seems you are right even though it seems a lot more professional than kat...