Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

22 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

It's just 30 seconds of video from the gig with the studio track of WTTJ. Nothing really that special.

Right? They wouldn't be able to use the actual audio unless they doctored it up something fierce.

5 minutes ago, Estranged Fan said:

I hope they do Coachella tomorrow, Mexico on Thursday, and theTroubadour blue ray announcement on Friday. I hope!

HAHAHAHAHAHA you can just dream boy.

Just now, nikosgnr said:

Nope. But we'll have something soon (is the word)..

Not confirmed but you know what the word is?  What?

7 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA you can just dream boy.

I think that's exactly what they are gonna do....except for the Friday announcement....I don't think this is leading to an announcement of any sort.

14 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Not confirmed but you know what the word is?  What?

I think that's exactly what they are gonna do....except for the Friday announcement....I don't think this is leading to an announcement of any sort.

Actually now that I look at the actual Facebook post, they link to ticketmaster for the tour.  So all these videos are being used for at the moment is promoting the summer US stadium tour.  These aren't "teasers" for anything coming soon.  At least they don't appear to be.

11 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Actually now that I look at the actual Facebook post, they link to ticketmaster for the tour.  So all these videos are being used for at the moment is promoting the summer US stadium tour.  These aren't "teasers" for anything coming soon.  At least they don't appear to be.

Damn your right :(
I was hoping for a Troubadour DVD but I guess not then... If not they we're to release it as promotion which would be nice!

One can hope;)

11 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

A double release of The Trobadour and a mashup of the best of both Vegas nights with a mini documentary about the reunion ion would be my dream live album/movie

Emphasis on "dream," I'm afraid :lol: