Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, danijel00 said:

wait, didn't Axl sing ''you're in the jungle troubadour''? at least you can hear that in the first video from a month ago...now here, it's just ''you're in the jungle baby'' :question:

I think he said it twice during the song, once with Troubadour and once without.

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

The best part of that video is Axl and Slash walking next to each other and talking and laughing. :wub:

Didn't think I'd ever get to see that again.

And long may it continue. The more I see footage like that the more confident I feel about at least some new songs. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

The best part of that video is Axl and Slash walking next to each other and talking and laughing. :wub:

That really makes me happy, I was smiling ear to ear like a kid in a candy store when I saw it. :wub:

Btw. It feels weird seing Axl singing without the broken leg ;)

59 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

The way things have been going I was wondering the same thing lol:lol:

5 hours ago, dgnr said:

Hey Axl! Thanks for this show and that amazing voice! Really, really hope to see you again. Love, Daniela! I don't salute you, I love you :wub:

:P I'm sure he loves you too. I think that the 'salute' you was just him adopting the last portion of the phrase, 'For those about to Rock, we 'salute' you'.

• Like 1

What if they upload a daily video of each of the shows they've given so far? Troub, Vegas 1, Vegas 2, Coachella 1, Mexico 1, Mexico 2, Coachella 2. It matches with what they said about the week thing.

In the other hand, if they upload another Troubadour video tomorrow, then it's clear as water that they will release that show.

Edited by GNRfanMILO

8 hours ago, Carlycosmos said:

It won't be long until he devolves into only speaking in emojis. The wars in trying to decipher what he means will be epic.

"A Slash hat and fire!  Slash is 'on fire' he's doing awesome!"

"No the Slash hat and fire means Axl wishes he could set Slash on fire!"

Edited by sanity_lost
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

This scene reminds me of the one in Estranged music video when they are all walking towards that huge plane that carries cargo and we get a close up of Slash Axl and Duff...Same as here... Fuckin' epic!! :lol::dance:

Thought the same thing actually!