Rumored Album Release Dates

John Bonham

Does anyone else think that the new album might come out right before Reading and Leeds?

This would be absolutely amazing. My gut reaction as a seasoned GNR fan is "Hell no!" but this would be a really huge event leading up to the Reading and Leeds shows, with a U.S. tour being planned to boot.

Axl, buddy, we're ready!!

Oh My god! It would be awesome!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a new album but in all honestly I'd rather have a live album from the current tour with some of the classics and all the CD songs performed.

You HAVE to be kidding?!

LP

yeah i wouldnt mind a live album, that would be sweet

I'm not seeing "Hit the studio" on Bumblefoot's Twitter. Is it possible he deleted it? Could be telling if so.

Me either. Interesting. Could be he just doesnt want people reading into his post. Who knows? :shrugs:

I'd like a new album but in all honestly I'd rather have a live album from the current tour with some of the classics and all the CD songs performed.

You HAVE to be kidding?!

LP

yeah i wouldnt mind a live album, that would be sweet

I wouldnt mind it either, but with the next album all ready pretty much completed it would seem like wasted energy, no?

I'm not seeing "Hit the studio" on Bumblefoot's Twitter. Is it possible he deleted it? Could be telling if so.

Me either. Interesting. Could be he just doesnt want people reading into his post. Who knows? :shrugs:

LP

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/tol9n

Trying to settle back to 'normal' life - unpacking, going through a stack of mail, doing laundry, food shopping, seeing a live musical nude performance of 'Caligula' in NYC with the wife & some Penthouse Pets, backing up computer files, cleaning the house... 'normal' stuff. What to do tomorrow, hmmmm... maybe get a new phone, force myself to start exercising every day again, hit the studio... oh, and I gotta get to the Post Office Monday & mail a bunch of stuff out... and STAMPS, I need stamps!! Everyone please remind me on Monday to "GET STAMPS", I can't forget. Please put the word out, retweet, trend it, whatever you wacky interweb folks do with your Twitter thing, I need 100,000 people to remind me on Monday to "GET STAMPS" !!!

PS - have you not heard?

Edited by ManetsBR

Rumors are that Guns N' Roses will launch a new album in 2010.

Guns N' Roses member guitarrist is in studio.

And we read too much into things?

Maybe we do, yes, because going through a stack of mail, doing laundry, food shopping, baking up computer, and cleaning the house happens in New Jersey.

Hitting the studio with GnR would have to happen in L.A, doesn't it ? :shrugs:

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Trying to settle back to 'normal' life - unpacking, going through a stack of mail, doing laundry, food shopping, seeing a live musical nude performance of 'Caligula' in NYC with the wife & some Penthouse Pets, backing up computer files, cleaning the house... 'normal' stuff. What to do tomorrow, hmmmm... maybe get a new phone, force myself to start exercising every day again, hit the studio... oh, and I gotta get to the Post Office Monday & mail a bunch of stuff out... and STAMPS, I need stamps!! Everyone please remind me on Monday to "GET STAMPS", I can't forget. Please put the word out, retweet, trend it, whatever you wacky interweb folks do with your Twitter thing, I need 100,000 people to remind me on Monday to "GET STAMPS" !!!

PS - have you not heard?

In that context, I'm positive he was not recording or doing anything for GNR. Anyway, Bumble's work on the next album is already done.

"I recorded on a good handful of songs that did not end up on the album." -Bumble

Edited by sofine11

Rumors are that Guns N' Roses will launch a new album in 2010.

Guns N' Roses member guitarrist is in studio.

And we read too much into things?

Maybe we do, yes, because going through a stack of mail, doing laundry, food shopping, baking up computer, and cleaning the house happens in New Jersey.

Hitting the studio with GnR would have to happen in L.A, doesn't it ? :shrugs:

New Jersey.... well, looks like Ron will make a special appearance in the next Bon Jovi album.

PS - have you not heard?

In that context, I'm positive he was not recording or doing anything for GNR. Anyway, Bumble's work on the next album is already done.

"I recorded on a good handful of songs that did not end up on the album." -Bumble

That was for GNR-Evolution interview, wasn't it?

That was for GNR-Evolution interview, wasn't it?

Yes, I believe so.

In 2008, I told everyone that I had faith the album would come out that year, and it did. I have faith that we will get new music either this year, or 2011.

I'm sure that you would also have said the exact same thing in 2006; there was no doubt in my mind that Chinese Democracy was coming in 2006.