Axl Rose Leaves London

Encore

dy6806.jpg

Axl Rose, the lead singer for Guns N' Roses is seen looking at magazines as he leaves London from Terminal 5 at Heathrow International Airport.

(Jun 25, 2010 – Photo by Bauer Griffin)

He's traveling with his mommy! :)

This just in.....Axl Rose takes a shit in Rome.

Stop being so negative you fucking party poopers.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dy6806.jpg

Axl Rose, the lead singer for Guns N' Roses is seen looking at magazines as he leaves London from Terminal 5 at Heathrow International Airport.

(Jun 25, 2010 – Photo by Bauer Griffin)

He's traveling with his mommy! :)

This just in.....Axl Rose takes a shit in Rome.

Stop being so negative you fucking party poopers.

I see what you did there.

Axl has a Blackberry but all his Twitter updates are from an iPhone. CONSPIRACY :rofl-lol:

He also hasn't made a tweet in a while. Switched phones maybe? I don't recall any great twitter apps when I had a blackberry.

There is now a really good official twitter app for Blackberry

And also according to twitpic the photo of the mask he uploaded from from a Blackberry

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

i wonder if Axl had to take his shoes off at heathrow. i hate that airport.

There's no need to go to Heathrow, I just fly to Amsterdam / Paris if I'm going longhaul anywhere, it works out so much cheaper.

Obviously if you live in London it makes sense....

I'm avoiding Heathrow and saving 300 GBP on flights AND trains getting there. Awesome.

What is the point of a non-celebrity having a Twitter?

Twitter,Facebook,Myspace....tis the rise of the "look at me" generation and the fall of mankind.

everybody thinks they're a rock star, that's why they don't like real rock stars.

irritating.jpg

this irritates me. go the fuck away, PLEASE.

She has been there,through bad and good,she ain't going anywhere,you don't know her,why don't you go the fuck away PLEASE, you irritate me.

Think what you will about her, but she is one of the nicest if the the nicest person I have ever met, and without her do you honestly think Guns would be touring the world right now? My answer is no.

There's a maid-turned-mother behind every great rock band.

Think what you will about her, but she is one of the nicest if the the nicest person I have ever met, and without her do you honestly think Guns would be touring the world right now? My answer is no.

There's a maid-turned-mother behind every great rock band.

Uncalled for shithead, why don't you save this bullshit for that "other" forum you post on Mr.Dead Horse? Yeah; we know about it. You can feel free to fuck off now and go tell your buddies.