Mick Wall Weighs in on GNR situation in New Article

Naupis

LOL

the first line made me crack up. not bothering to read the rest.

assuming he's just using the curfew thing at Reading and a couple drunk bastards throwing piss bottles forcing the band to leave into some sort of Bullshit "I'm the guy from Get In The Ring" Let's Keep Milking That Fact Like I Did Atleast 50 Times Before So Why Stop Now, Even Though My Articles Have Zero Affect On Anything ™ articles.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you will about his Axl obsession, but he's a good writer, and a clever one. I always enjoy his articles even when I don't altogether agree with them.

He's an adequate writer, really. And his Axl obsession just makes it all too apparent that it's his only real claim to fame in the public's eye. He's done a few schlock pieces on other bands but he'll always be remembered as the guy who got called out in a GN'R song (well one of 'em).

He's probably on here all the time to be honest. Must be pretty tough reading all this shit from jealous little fuckers though. Axl is easily the most hated man in music.

Probably since hs shits on all of his fans day in and day out.

Lemme guess, Axl fucked your girlfriend? Get over it.

Mick Wall says "this is now", referring to the 2010 fans, but young people don't have the real rock spirit anymore, only past 30's people do.

Anyway that's more shit written by this idiot, and I find it hilarious SunnyDRE and moreblack still waste their time here. Idiots.

Looks Axl also weighed in on this...............................in 1991

And that goes for all you punks in the press

That want to start shit by printin' lies

Instead of the things we said

That means you

Andy Secher at Hit Parader

Circus Magazine

Mick Wall at Kerrang

Bob Guccione Jr. at Spin,

What you pissed off cuz your dad gets more

pussy than you?

Fuck you

Suck my fuckin' dick

yeah, but now who is ripping off the fuckin' kids, while they be payin' their hard earned money to see Guns live??

Looks Axl also weighed in on this...............................in 1991

And that goes for all you punks in the press

That want to start shit by printin' lies

Instead of the things we said

That means you

Andy Secher at Hit Parader

Circus Magazine

Mick Wall at Kerrang

Bob Guccione Jr. at Spin,

What you pissed off cuz your dad gets more

pussy than you?

Fuck you

Suck my fuckin' dick

yeah, but now who is ripping off the fuckin' kids, while they be payin' their hard earned money to see Guns live??

Ummmmm, not Guns N' Roses, I'll tell you that much. Actually, i know who, the promoters at leeds/reading, thats who.

Theyve shown up and played everyone one of their shows. If anything GNR should be applauded for finishing their last set. They were justified in leaving. Also if you are gonna say anything about going on late then please, save it. GNR has been going on late before Axl even wrote Get in the Ring.

Seriously moreblack i respect lots of your posts, but in the GUNS N ROSES section of the forum , the one liners you add are so insightful.....

By the way, don't you and Sunny find it so ironic that you guys spend so much time in your lives, day in, day out, posting and spending time on a forum, about a band you SOOOOOO obviously loathe, kind of interesting from a psychological standpoint.....

:book: no wonder you're so into Mick Wall's articles.....

If the majority of my posts were in this section, maybe.

there's a hot topic on right now in Axl world so, we all talk about it no? we CAN all talk about it can we not? Dude was caught in a shitty situation and responded in a shitty way.

I appreciate Mick Wall's work, but not because of the GNR stuff, that's but an hundredth of what he has done, and nowhere near the most important. Look up his work sometime.

"as he sits up all night furiously surfing the internet for mentions of his name, as insiders tell me he does"

Yeah sure, like he's got nothin' better to do! Mick Wall & his imaginary "insiders" are getting ridiculously predictable, repetitive and boring.

If anyone has some weird mental problem, it's Mick - maybe with some proper counseling he'll learn to let it go.

The only purpose of this article is to make Axl look worse; it's not original or witty in any way, but full of generic lines from newspaper-writing-school. This guy was hurt by a naughty song made by bad boys two decades ago and has been on y mission ever since. He probably has nightmares of Axl stealing his breakfast cereals. Well, it could be worse, he could be Bob Guccione jr.

This is for you, Mick:

.!.

(Is meant to be a middle finger, feel free to use in own posts...)

Shame that a fan site has more haters than fans.

There's a huge amount of people here who won't be happy until Axl retires.

I do think so really. There's the odd few that are like that. Mostly it's people who are huge GNR fans and don't want them to have to put up with the bullshit they've seemingly self-inflicted (to a point) this week.

It's a frustration thing really. To people on here it seems like it would be so easy for GNR to turn up remotely on time and blow a hole in the place, leaving people with nothing but positive things to say. Maybe it isn't that easy in reality, we don't know, but that's the way it comes across. Instead they turn up late, piss everyone off and it's an uphill battle from there.

Anyway, that Mick Wall piece isn't all that bad. Did anyone read the articles he was running for Classic Rock a few months back? They were embarrasing. The guy has a massive hard-on for himself.

Edited by axldavies

I...uhm...don't see how Slash would help with Axl being always late...

Maybe people wouldn't be quite as angry if they were waiting for the original lineup, but if memory serves well, there were already riots, cancellations, stuff thrown at the band etc back then.

But yeah, in a way he's right. Axl is one of the only musicians who does everything his way...But it's really starting to backfire at him, so much that I don't see the point. He has been hurting his career for quite a while now.

Lol..the point about the Slash mention is related to the 13 million it took to make Chinese Democracy. The bill is due.

here goes...for you Axlites..take your panties off cuz this next statement will cause them to get all bunched up and twisted....what Mick Wall is stating is Slash and a full blown full scale reunion would ignite the rock world ovr the top. With proper promotion and exposure those fuckers could be selling out stadiums all over the world. The cash grab alone would be over the top. Im not sure its true.. what i do know is true is this is now a nostalgic act long time past riding on the coattails of Appetite and useyour Illusion and even the Chinese Democracy songs are repetitive...either these fuckers dont know how to play any new songs or the stage show is so rehearsed that it dont allow for them to jump up and say Oh heres a new song You fucks aint never heard before. The Anti promotion thing is lame now too. Aint no radio play for these guys... not with an album like Chinese Democracy. It probably paid for itself but the tour has to pay the fellas to stick around. Touring the thing two years after it hit the shelves and years after it was written.

I...uhm...don't see how Slash would help with Axl being always late...

Maybe people wouldn't be quite as angry if they were waiting for the original lineup, but if memory serves well, there were already riots, cancellations, stuff thrown at the band etc back then.

But yeah, in a way he's right. Axl is one of the only musicians who does everything his way...But it's really starting to backfire at him, so much that I don't see the point. He has been hurting his career for quite a while now.

Yet somehow it stays strong.

Shame that a fan site has more haters than fans.

There's a huge amount of people here who won't be happy until Axl retires.

I know, it's weird. I wonder what happened to turn so many fans into haters? :question:

Nice sarcastic reply. Why do you have a guy you hate as an avatar?

The thing that annoys me is people who claim that the going on late issue is what made gnr exciting or dangerous.

What made GNR exciting was a genius songwriter/singer with the best rock voice since Robert Plant (more versatile than Plant tho) and a lead guitarist who looked like the coolest ,motherfucker that ever lived and played guitar like he just knew he was equal to his heroes.

I know the new people are great but if your talking excitement or being rock n roll, don't try and say that turning up an hour and a half late is exciting because its not. Its the opposite which is - boring.

eh, seems like he's saying pretty much the same thing most people on the forum say. it was cool and dangerous that he used to go on late, but times have changed. don't see why everyone's so upset by it.

Not upset at all here, except for the fact that Mick Wall is a complete tool, but that's a whole other story altogether now is it not. MIck wall knows zero about the band today honestly he just should shut up about it and find some new band to hang around and then write stories about them later.

Edited by gunsguy

eh, seems like he's saying pretty much the same thing most people on the forum say. it was cool and dangerous that he used to go on late, but times have changed. don't see why everyone's so upset by it.

Not upset at all here, except for the fact that Mick Wall is a complete tool, but that's a whole other story altogether now is it not. MIck wall knows zero about the band today honestly he just just shut up about it and find some new band to hang around and then write stories about them later.

:ph34r: