Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

Well since V was canceled, and football is over, the TV has become an ancient relic.....but then I discovered CBS's new show Rob!, which I like. Rob (you can do it!) Schneider

is one of the funniest guys around, and it seems like I like just about anything he stars in. I think it's on right after Big Bang Theory. I DVR it so I'm not sure, but it's on Thursday nights.

We'll have to agree to disagree there. I've not seen this show but Rob Schneider is probably the least funny man to ever walk this Earth! I've seriously had funnier tumours than that berk! Adam Sandler should be ashamed of the fact that he gave this goon a career!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since V was canceled, and football is over, the TV has become an ancient relic.....but then I discovered CBS's new show Rob!, which I like. Rob (you can do it!) Schneider

is one of the funniest guys around, and it seems like I like just about anything he stars in. I think it's on right after Big Bang Theory. I DVR it so I'm not sure, but it's on Thursday nights.

We'll have to agree to disagree there. I've not seen this show but Rob Schneider is probably the least funny man to ever walk this Earth! I've seriously had funnier tumours than that berk! Adam Sandler should be ashamed of the fact that he gave this goon a career!

Agreed.

Rob is no Jim Carrey.

Agreed.

Rob is no Jim Carrey.

Agreed. Rob Schneider isn't even as funny as John Kerry.

Agreed.

Rob is no Jim Carrey.

Agreed. Rob Schneider isn't even as funny as John Kerry.

Funnier than Rob Schneider!

Can't be assed to read the whole thing, so if anybody here is NOT watching Always Sunny in Philly, he/she is an idiot.

The first five seasons were nothing short of hilarious. But the last two had A LOT of duds, imo. I think it's because before, the stars would write most of their episodes themselves, and nowadays, they have all these outside writers coming in, and something gets lost in translation.

The most recent season wasn't as bad as the season before it, but neither one is nearly as funny as the first five.

Can't be assed to read the whole thing, so if anybody here is NOT watching Always Sunny in Philly, he/she is an idiot.

The first five seasons were nothing short of hilarious. But the last two had A LOT of duds, imo. I think it's because before, the stars would write most of their episodes themselves, and nowadays, they have all these outside writers coming in, and something gets lost in translation.

The most recent season wasn't as bad as the season before it, but neither one is nearly as funny as the first five.

Completely agree.

I sadly agree.

I still trust the gang and DeVito's brilliant acting to make me laugh in the forthcoming seasons.

The Walking Dead tonite was one of the best I have seen. Rick is on fire!

Shane has become pointless, time for him to get munched

I dont know about pointless. He is still part of the main story. His crazy action makes me intrigued. I dont like him though! I would love for Rick to take him out, but doubt that is going to happen.

Just finished watching walking dead that was one brutal episode

indeed! I want to see it again. I actually missed about the first 8 mins. My damn directv amc hd channel was out. When that happens, I have to reset the box. Took a long ass time!