Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

its a shame the discovery channel has turned into a lame reality tv channel.

in general i haven't seen much good documentaries on tv, they all seem to be the same old WW2 stuff, any interesting ones i see now are just online.

started watching Oz. its ok, the later series get a bit "meh", but most of the actors go on to be in the wire and dexter

finished arrested development and wow, it was brilliant!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

twin peaks seriously. twin peaks. if you have netflix................ twin peaks.

Funnily enough I just started watching that again a couple of days ago.

Just something about that show... I dunno. David Lynch is awesome. The soundtrack that is used in every episode gives it a certain feel. Lara Flynn Boyle, Sherilyn Fenn, and and Madchen Amick back in the day.... :wub:

twin peaks seriously. twin peaks. if you have netflix................ twin peaks.

Funnily enough I just started watching that again a couple of days ago.

Just something about that show... I dunno. David Lynch is awesome. The soundtrack that is used in every episode gives it a certain feel. Lara Flynn Boyle, Sherilyn Fenn, and and Madchen Amick back in the day.... :wub:

Audrey Horne gives me the horn! I love crazy chicks and she's amazing!

I'm on season 3. So this is the last one? There's nowhere left to fuck. The police woman who likes to tackle him in the park is funny.

Viewing was low so season three is the last, shame really it has laughs and tits everywhere

It's like closing a bar cos it sells alcohol.

Caprica also got merckd.

Just got up to date with Treme. I think I actually enjoy getting into shows more after they have been on TV so I can blitz through the episodes as and when. When season 3 starts I am not sure one a week will work for me, so I might have to ignore it and download it.

Have also been working my way through Simpsons Season 3 on a whim. If anything to remind myself what a brilliant show it used to be. Its amazing how many jokes I missed as a kid yet I still loved it.

Starting prison break season 4, has a sorta usual suspects vibe but i hate the way tv shows like this keep characters in it like ----SPOILER ALERT---- belick mahone sucre sara and dont get me started on t bag "looks like im coming along in this endevour...again.."

Maybe should have ended after the fox river escape was resolved but £ talks

Just finished up the first season of Homeland (Showtime) over the past few days. Loved it.

I loved the show, but i thought the last episode was very weak. looking forward to season 2, but they will have to try really hard to keep the same basic plot exciting

Starting prison break season 4, has a sorta usual suspects vibe but i hate the way tv shows like this keep characters in it like ----SPOILER ALERT---- belick mahone sucre sara and dont get me started on t bag "looks like im coming along in this endevour...again.."

I loved season 1 of that show, but as the seasons went on it turned into a joke. they milked it dry

Season 1 of Prison Break is brilliant, I've watched it so many times. I agree it did drag on too long but season 1 is some of the best TV I've ever seen, so detailed and so many twists - it always had me on the edge of my seat.

Also, T-Bag is one of my fave tv show characters ever.

Just got up to date with Treme. I think I actually enjoy getting into shows more after they have been on TV so I can blitz through the episodes as and when. When season 3 starts I am not sure one a week will work for me, so I might have to ignore it and download it.

Have also been working my way through Simpsons Season 3 on a whim. If anything to remind myself what a brilliant show it used to be. Its amazing how many jokes I missed as a kid yet I still loved it.

Once they escaped they were on the run for a season. Then they got caught up in some Mexican prison or something in even deeper shit than to begin with. I do remember it getting really like an extended helicopter chase towards the end. Then they end up chilling in miami like an episode of CSI. It was fun overall though.

• 2 weeks later...