Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dexter is looking to be a pretty good season.

I still need to watch the first episode of season two of The Walking Dead.

I also need to watch Season 2 and so on of Breaking Bad.

And, I'm going to download the first seasons of Arrested Development and 30 Rock and see if I like them. :thumbsup:

And, Community and Modern Family are going fantastic as well.

You should defiantly get on catching up with Breaking Bad. Excellent show. And I agree with Dexter. It's starting out pretty good. Each episode gets better and better. The end of last nights was awesome.

Yesterday s Walking Dead was just a build up for next week. I cannot wait. Otis will probaly die!

i watched a sneak peek. if they kill the "southern boy" with the bow and arrow (I forget his name, apologies if i offend), I'm done. easily the best character on the show.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Yesterday s Walking Dead was just a build up for next week. I cannot wait. Otis will probaly die!

i watched a sneak peek. if they kill the "southern boy" with the bow and arrow (I forget his name, apologies if i offend), I'm done. easily the best character on the show.

Daryl is probaly the smartest from the whole bunch. He knows what needs to get done. I think his character will stay. Remember his brother is still out there. Btw, I read today that they got picked up for a 3rd season.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I may have mentioned this before but I've had someone come into my work looking for a replica handlink from the show Quantum Leap......yup, you read that correctly!

Can either be one of the two below:

handlink_original.jpg

OR

prophandlink_gummyclear.jpg

Has to have the flashing lights and sounds if possible. So if you can help me find one, or if you know someone who could build one, he'd be willing to pay you for your trouble!!

Unreal lol

Thanks

Ok guys, I may have mentioned this before but I've had someone come into my work looking for a replica handlink from the show Quantum Leap......yup, you read that correctly!

Can either be one of the two below:

handlink_original.jpg

OR

prophandlink_gummyclear.jpg

Has to have the flashing lights and sounds if possible. So if you can help me find one, or if you know someone who could build one, he'd be willing to pay you for your trouble!!

Unreal lol

Thanks

Oh boy.

speaking of Quantum Leap....that show easily has the saddest series finale of all time.

True. That final caption. :(

Why not leave it open ended? Why tell us so definitively that

sam never returned home.

Thanks a lot, Donald P. Bellisario you cold hearted bastard.

Edited by Nobodys_Fault

Just downloaded every season of The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air.

It's still awesome B)

Hell to the yes! I was thinking of eposide when Jazz and Uncle Phil were outside. Uncle Phil was upset at Jazz like always. Jazz told Uncle Phil, what u gonna do? U cant throw me outside since were already outside. Then Uncle Phil throws Jazz inside the house. Fn classic!:-)