Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Deadwood over? In regard to the story.

I want to watch something, but I'm not touching anything that's running or was canceled before being properly finished.

No it isn't. But watch it anyway. It's still great.

Edited by st0n3r

Right now I really love watching The IT Crowd, this British comedy show about these IT nerds working at a big company. If you like British humor you'd like this show.

Fucking Brits! Bunch o' cunts I heard! :lol:

Is Deadwood over? In regard to the story.

I want to watch something, but I'm not touching anything that's running or was canceled before being properly finished.

No it isn't. But watch it anyway. It's still great.

Deadwood is over. It has an ending, but it does leave something to be desired.

Great Great show though. I think it might be the best TV Drama I have ever seen...running neck and neck with The Wire and The Shield.

Edited by SunnyDRE

could anyone compare deadwood to any other series?

i'm interrsted but don't want another boring boardwalk empire kinda show on my hard drive ;)

Gunsmoke with a soul? :shrugs:

Definitely not boring though...something is always happening. Great Acting, Memorable Characters, and Sexy Women. You should definitely check it out.

i'm interrsted but don't want another boring boardwalk empire kinda show on my hard drive ;)

Yeah, I tried keeping up with Boardwalk Empire but lost interest in that one pretty damn quickly. I may try giving it another shot eventually, though, since I heard it does get better later on.

Right now I really love watching The IT Crowd, this British comedy show about these IT nerds working at a big company. If you like British humor you'd like this show.

Fucking Brits! Bunch o' cunts I heard! :lol:

I'm quite fond of them myself ;):heart:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Dexter is still another 2 months or so off... I wasn't a big fan of the last series but loved every one before it, so hoping they can pull things back onto the golden road they were on before that. Details seem to have been really tightly guarded regarding plot and such this time, not as much info floating around as their has been prior to previous seasons... I'm hopeful. :)

i'll check deadwood out then!

have 2 days off work and it's gonna rain. wanted a good mini series so i finally have decided to watch band of brothers. hope it can live up to my expectations

got a bad rip. now i'll just download the best quality out there, lol :D

Edited by CheapJon

Yeah, I tried keeping up with Boardwalk Empire but lost interest in that one pretty damn quickly. I may try giving it another shot eventually, though, since I heard it does get better later on.

Give it another shot. Trust me.

I lost interest a few episodes in, but decided to watch the entire season and it was great. Scorsese is a great director.

Can't wait till next season.

i'll check deadwood out then!

You won't regret it. Still my favorite show ever made.

• 1 month later...

Idgaf if Shameless is a scene for scene remake of the UK version. William H. Macy is great and the UK version is probably shite anyway ;)

Fuck off you cock the UK version is awesome at least until the end of season 2! :lol:

I've just started watching Weeds too and I'm enjoying that so far. It's cool that the episodes are only half and hour as it makes it easier to watch the odd episode here and there when I'm busy.

THe walking dead is fn great! Season 2 is gonna happen soon.

Yeah I really enjoyed the first season. Shame the director and a lot of the writers left. I hope season 2 won't suffer for it too much.

I read a press release about that. Apparently he wrote everything?

Can't wait for Dexter and man, it seems like the wait for next season of Game of Thrones, is going to be like waiting for CD. So far off...

Edited by SunnyDRE

THe walking dead is fn great! Season 2 is gonna happen soon.

Yeah I really enjoyed the first season. Shame the director and a lot of the writers left. I hope season 2 won't suffer for it too much.

I read a press release about that. Apparently he wrote everything?

Can't wait for Dexter and man, it seems like the wait for next season of Game of Thrones, is going to be like waiting for CD. So far off...

Agreed. the last 2 episodes of Game Of Thrones were great imo - looking forward to season 2.

Even though Dexter was not as good on season 5 I'll still watch the next season cause I think they can steer it back on track.

In the meantime I love season 4 of Breaking Bad. Never fails to be amazing.

I've just started watching Weeds too and I'm enjoying that so far. It's cool that the episodes are only half and hour as it makes it easier to watch the odd episode here and there when I'm busy.

One of my favs. This season has been great. Season 2 was still my fav though.