Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

Just started watching The Office (I know I'm way behind) but damn that show is funny. Dwight is just brilliant and I really like Jim too.

*cough* not as good as the original *cough*

I know it's not the original. I love British shows so I'll give the original one a shot too ;) Speaking of British shows - the IT crowd is SO good! "Goddamn, these electric sex pants!"

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not the original. I love British shows so I'll give the original one a shot too ;) Speaking of British shows - the IT crowd is SO good! "Goddamn, these electric sex pants!"

The US Office is actually really great to be fair!

The Walking Dead has now pissed me off.

I can't think of any other show that has me hate 90% of the characters, and it's only in the second season. Honestly, the only person I really care for anymore is Rick, and even he gets to me some times. I like the other hillbilly guy sometimes too.

I did like Dale, but now that's fucked. I mean come on!

Every other person is fucked and the black guy is hardly ever in the show anymore. Is it just me, or does this season just seem to be lacking? It's enjoyable, but when you think about it, shit all is really happening. :shrugs:

Just started watching The Office (I know I'm way behind) but damn that show is funny. Dwight is just brilliant and I really like Jim too.

*cough* not as good as the original *cough*

The Office UK is boring mumblecore crap. There, I said it.

The Walking Dead has now pissed me off.

I can't think of any other show that has me hate 90% of the characters, and it's only in the second season. Honestly, the only person I really care for anymore is Rick, and even he gets to me some times. I like the other hillbilly guy sometimes too.

I did like Dale, but now that's fucked. I mean come on!

Every other person is fucked and the black guy is hardly ever in the show anymore. Is it just me, or does this season just seem to be lacking? It's enjoyable, but when you think about it, shit all is really happening. :shrugs:

I am enjoying it, even better than last season. I think that you know who had to die. According to the comics, Rick smokes Shane infront of his son. Sorry, I couldn`t use a spoiler for that. I am on my cell.

According to the comics, Rick smokes Shane infront of his son.
Sorry, I couldn`t use a spoiler for that. I am on my cell.

Thanks bro! Maybe it would be a good idea to wait until you get home to post that?

Idiot.

Edited by Lithium

Thanks bro! Maybe it would be a good idea to wait until you get home to post that?

Idiot.

I wouldn't even worry about it as the show is very loosely based on the comic by this point. So that probably will never even happen.

Idiot.

I wouldn't even worry about it as the show is very loosely based on the comic by this point. So that probably will never even happen.

Exactly! Chill out!

New girl is pretty funny. love that it has no backing laugh tracks. also i'm in love with zooey deschanel

The Walking Dead.......OMFNG!!!!!

The Walking Dead was a letdown. There was a lot of expectation around it... and it's so BAD!

(Someone had to say it :shrugs: )

I beg the differ. I really enjoyed it!

I did as well.. at least the first 3-4 episodes of the first season. stopped after 3 episodes of season 2.

The Walking Dead.......OMFNG!!!!!

So I assume the zombie infection is airborne or waterborne? And everyone is infected already, they just need to die first to turn into zombies.

Dunno how I feel about the episode. It feels like nothing really happened in it until the last 15 mins. 2 important people dying in 2 episodes, though. That must be a new record.

Idiot.

Exactly! Chill out!

Thanks a lot for the heads up, bro

Edited by Lithium