Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

I'm looking forward to the new tv show "touch and go' starring keifer sutherland

ALSO

NEW 24 MOVIE COMING

rock2 rock2 rock2 rock2 rock2

the tv show

i really wanna see that too..it looks like it is really good!!

the movie or the new tv show?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that hated Pam and Jim from the start? They would just constantly be dicks to Dwight all the time when he never instigated it. And their whole high school crush thing was tedious.

I was annoyed at Pam for staying with that dumbass Roy for so long, but I wanted to give Jim a high-five for tapping Rashida Jones and rubbing it in Pam's face throughout season 3.

Am I the only one that hated Pam and Jim from the start? They would just constantly be dicks to Dwight all the time when he never instigated it. And their whole high school crush thing was tedious.

I was annoyed at Pam for staying with that dumbass Roy for so long, but I wanted to give Jim a high-five for tapping Rashida Jones and rubbing it in Pam's face throughout season 3.

This. If you tapped Rashida Jones, you'd tell everyone.

Am I the only one that thought the robed samurai with a katana was retarded as hell? I mean the katana is an impractical weapon for zombie slaying in the first place.

That character is in the comic books.

Also, if the third season follows stays faithful to the "prison" issues from the book, then expect a bloodbath and the darkest season and finale so far...

Some pretty fucked up shit happens while they are at the prison...

Can't wait to see whether the producers have the balls to adapt it.

Would you recommend "The Walking Dead"?

NO. It was a letdown for me.

Damn and, would you recommend "New Girl"? I love Zooey.

I can't say. I've never watched "New Girl". Actually it's the first time I hear about it! :shrugs:

I don't have much time so lately I'm just watching House and Modern family.

I'm sure I could find something on it if I searched back a little bit, but is anybody here into Sons of Anarchy? To be honest, I had never even heard of it until recently when one of my stores started carrying the merchandise. Now everybody seems to be asking me about it and the merchandise. I was surprised to learn it's several seasons in. Is there a reason for it's sudden rise in popularity, or has it been this popular all along and I was just oblivious?

I'm sure I could find something on it if I searched back a little bit, but is anybody here into Sons of Anarchy? To be honest, I had never even heard of it until recently when one of my stores started carrying the merchandise. Now everybody seems to be asking me about it and the merchandise. I was surprised to learn it's several seasons in. Is there a reason for it's sudden rise in popularity, or has it been this popular all along and I was just oblivious?

I absolutely hate that show. My brother watches that show and it bores me like no other.

One of the ugliest humans I have ever seen is one of the stars in the show. Ron Perlman.

105pm5j.jpg

Edited by Chloe

I'm sure I could find something on it if I searched back a little bit, but is anybody here into Sons of Anarchy?

I absolutely hate that show. My brother watches that show and I bores me like no other.

I'm watching Freaks and Geeks right now. I love this show. I wish it lasted longer than one season.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

It's been popular for a few years now but since it's not on HBO/Showtime/AMC most people don't know about it. Shame...

its a good show. season 1 was very much an introduction with no real story, however season 2 was amazing and by far the best. 3 was alright, a bit meh a boring in parts and the 4th was good again

I absolutely hate that show. My brother watches that show and it bores me like no other.

One of the ugliest humans I have ever seen is one of the stars in the show. Ron Perlman.

105pm5j.jpg

Oh my. :wub:

105pm5j.jpg

You are a superficial bellend.

As for Mad Men being back, yeah great, except I can't download it because my broadband's ghay so I guess I'll just have to wait until 2014 to watch Season 5 of Mad Men.

Kthxhunzbai.