Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dexter.

I did not like to see Isaak go. I was starting to like him. The preview for the next episode looked interesting - it looks like the rest of the season will focus on the serial killer who set people on fire + either Dexter or Quinn whacking that Russian mobster in the strip club.

Dexter.

I did not like to see Isaak go. I was starting to like him. The preview for the next episode looked interesting - it looks like the rest of the season will focus on the serial killer who set people on fire + either Dexter or Quinn whacking that Russian mobster in the strip club.

I wouldn't have minded seeing Isaak go, even though I was starting to like him as well, but I did not like the way they killed him off at all. What in the fuck, seriously. Also, it's obvious who the guy setting people on fire is, but unless they tie it into next season somehow, it seems kind of random and pointless to have it show up this late into this season.

We'll see though, I suppose.

I was on the side of not wanting to see Isaak go, either. I was really warming up to his character finally and he was turning out to be a pretty worthy opponent to Dexter. That, and I totally didn't see the whole 'gay' thing coming, so that was a cool little twist, too.
Edited by chevelle

I was on the side of not wanting to see Isaak go, either. I was really warming up to his character finally and he was turning out to be a pretty worthy opponent to Dexter. That, and I totally didn't see the whole 'gay' thing coming, so that was a cool little twist, too.

I knew he was gay from the minute he went into the apartment and got the picture out that was hidden in the frame.

I knew he was gay from the minute he went into the apartment and got the picture out that was hidden in the frame.

I don't know why, but I thought all along that maybe Victor was his stepson or something, and that's why he was so set on getting revenge. It didn't hit me then that it was even a possibility, but I guess I should've caught on sooner.

No thoughts on last Dexter ep and finale preview?

Was loving it until they killed Isakk too early, imo. Dealt with it and continued to enjoy it until they put Hannah in jail. Just let the dude have a fucking girlfriend, especially one that hot. The finale preview looked interesting, and the close-call in Episode 11 was pretty intense, so I'm looking forward to it, but still upset about Hannah regardless.

No thoughts on last Dexter ep and finale preview?

Was loving it until they killed Isakk too early, imo. Dealt with it and continued to enjoy it until they put Hannah in jail. Just let the dude have a fucking girlfriend, especially one that hot. The finale preview looked interesting, and the close-call in Episode 11 was pretty intense, so I'm looking forward to it, but still upset about Hannah regardless.

I was fully waiting for Dexter to realise that Deb had staged it. Do we know for sure Hannah did it, I was in and out a bit (of the room, not conciousness!)